“very pleased”

Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights
Granite City, Illinois, United States
“very pleased”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

My brother, daughter and I would like to thank the entire staff for their professionalism and courtesy during our recent stay. They truly made you feel welcome and was very attentive. We interacted with Adam and Christine the most and deserve special mention, they went the extra mile. Rooms were very clean and beds extra comfortable. I have stayed in other hotel/motels around the world over the years and few could compare. Thank You again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
i0712, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for sharing your recent experience with other travelers. I am very pleased to hear that the entire staff was able to make you feel comfortable during your stay, and special recognition has been given to Adam and Christine. The entire staff has been doing a wonderful job here to make our guests feel confident, significant, and delighted during their stay and it is great to hear positive feedback such as yours. I would like to thank you again for your feedback, and we hope to see you again soon.

Red Roof Inn & Suites ~ Muskegon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I was ssurprised that this hotel was so clean and the staff was super nice. I had to check out of the holiday inn Downtown because they were booked. I have had nothing but good experiences with the Red Roof, but this one was in weird part of town. Regardless of that it was very clean and the staff was super friendly. Right by the lake which was a plus for me. Breakfast was also good. Stayed 09/28/2013

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
i0712, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with other travelers. I am very glad to hear that you were pleasantly surprised with our clean hotel, friendly staff, and great breakfast options. It is always nice to hear great feedback such as yours, as it shows the Red Roof of Muskegon Team that their hard work and dedication is paying off. I would like to thank you again for your feedback, and I hope you stay with us again during your next trip to Muskegon.

Warren, Michigan, United States
Reviewed September 26, 2013

This was a very nice Red Roof Inn. It's centrally located to all of Muskegon's events. The manager was very kind, very helpful, and very polite. The breakfast offering was very, very good. All things considered, I'm returning here again.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
i0712, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with other travelers. I am very happy to hear that you felt our inn was in a central location, that the staff was very helpful, and that we offered a great breakfast selection. I would like to thank you again for your feedback, and we hope to see you again soon.
toronto
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Exterior has room for improvement. Carpets need to be replaced. Room was clean Bath was clean
Breakfast nothing fancy but fruit cereal ,juice and coffee avaliable. Hot tub ,pool and fitness centre areas are nothing fancy but suitable. Here's the best part. We payed approx. $ 50.00 for a one night stay. that was the seniors rate. Thats a lot of value for $50.00 dollars . We will go back again

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
i0712, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with other travelers. I am very happy to hear that you were very satisfied with our "Value" for the price, and that you felt our rooms were clean and comfortable. I would like to thank you again for your feedback, and we hope to see you again soon.

St Anns
Reviewed September 16, 2013

The front desk clerk was extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel location was a bit unsettling, and the hallways were a bit soiled, but the room was an unexpected treasure! Beautiful décor, very clean, and it was easy to control the climate. Not really close to anything, but it was worth the drive to find the dog beach for my travel buddy.

Room Tip: Go for a king sized bed! You get SOOOO many pillows!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
i0712, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
To our Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Red Roof Inn & Suites with other travelers. I am very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our friendly and helpful front desk staff. It is also nice to hear great feedback regarding our recent renovations, such as beautiful décor, along with clean and comfortable rooms. I would like to thank you again for your feedback, and we hope to see you again soon.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This place was a central location for us. The front desk was very helpful, and everyone at the front desk was friendly and they made us feel welcomed. We enjoyed the nice selections of their continental breakfast. I would definitely go back again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
i0712, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to start by thanking you for taking the time to share your recent experience with other travelers. I am very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our friendly staff and our great breakfast selection. I would like to thank you again for your feedback, and we hope to see you again.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Muskegon Heights, in general, is not an attractive place. However this hotel is very well run, allows dogs and is near a dog beach. you'd never guess it looking at the outside, but the room we stayed in was very well kept up, modern, comfortable. all the employees were very good hosts. would definitely go back again.

• Stayed July 2013
i0712, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
To our Valued Guest,

I would like to start by thanking you for sharing your experience with other travelers and Trip Advisor members. I am very pleased to hear that you feel the hotel is well ran, and that your room was modern and up to date. Thank you again for your positive feedback, and we hope to see you during your next trip to Muskegon.

Red Roof Inn & Suites~Muskegon
Shoreline Inn & Conference Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Holiday Inn Muskegon
Holiday Inn Muskegon
#4 of 12 in Muskegon

Been to Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights? Share your experiences!