My family of 4 stayed in 2 rooms for 4 nights Aug. 12- Aug. 16. First, we reserved one deluxe room and one regular room; Adam (at the front desk) even wrote on the key "Deluxe Room," which was supposed to mean microwave and fridge. Well, guess what, no microwave and fridge!! We had to call the front desk to let them know it was not a deluxe room, and thankfully, our bill was correctly adjusted accordingly. Then, the "Deluxe Room" had a terrible smell associated with it, and the TV reception was fuzzy on all channels (however, in the regular room, the TV worked just fine). The bathrooms in both our rooms, once you close the bathroom door, showed tile grout breaking down, scratches, dents, things that should be painted and fixed. Both rooms had fruit flies which were annoying as heck; even after I spent time killing several, there were even more. When I first spotted this, I tried to call the front desk to draw it to their attention, but no one answered! (That's a comforting feeling! Not!) One door was pushed or kicked in on the end table in our room. My son said in the "Deluxe Room" bathroom that the tub water faucets were mixed up, plus there was a 3rd faucet that we couldn't figure out what that was for. The decor was cheap and not well put together; it was either all shades of beige and/or some red highlights with the beige. When the red highlights were added, it certainly looked better. The staff was friendly enough, and the rooms were clean (other than the fruit flies), but NOT well-maintained. It gave the impression that management didn't care. Management, please do yourself a big favor, do a walk-through of all the rooms and fix all the maintenance items. Then this would be a passable hotel. Also, the location had a lot of empty buildings and was a little scary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Causeway Bay Hotels are pleased to offer you added comfort and spaciousness. Our rooms provide an extra measure of comfort during business trips, a leisurely vacation or an extended stay. Whether it's business or a fun weekend away Causeway Bay can accommodate your needs. Our friendly, courteous staff will help make your stay a pleasant one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights Hotel Muskegon Heights
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Muskegon Heights
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights Muskegon County, MI