The staff was very friendly and helpful, we got a second floor room but I needed a first floor "handicap" room and could not get one, and you do not have any elevators only stairs, it was very hard for me as a handicap person to get to my room, so I either had to stay out of the room or always in the room. The hotel was very clean, there was a musty smell in the hall way, our room was clean as far as we could see. The pool was very small. The neighborhood was not what we expected, seemed like a bad neighborhood but we didn't have any problems. Breakfast, you could put out some boiled eggs, pancake batter or waffle batter and more fruit. Otherwise we had a pleasant experience.
Gabrielle and James T.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Causeway Bay Hotels are pleased to offer you added comfort and spaciousness. Our rooms provide an extra measure of comfort during business trips, a leisurely vacation or an extended stay. Whether it's business or a fun weekend away Causeway Bay can accommodate your needs. Our friendly, courteous staff will help make your stay a pleasant one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights Hotel Muskegon Heights
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Muskegon Heights
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights Muskegon County, MI