We stayed here for one night on our way south. Very pretty village, and the hotel has an idyllic situation with windows opening out onto the river. Very quiet (except for the rattling of the plumbing from the room above!) and peaceful location. We were in room 3 but had a look around room 2 (which was already booked) which had double aspect windows. The owners went out of their way to be helpful. Can thoroughly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked 10 kilometers further up a quiet valley from the larger town of Brantome, Bourdeilles has an idyllic setting. In this old village crowned by three castles, the Hostellerie Les Griffons, a very charming inn, sits next to the river, her narrow brigde and mill, and offers 10 accomodations in a tranquil, picture-book setting. Closed courtyard with swimming pool,all rooms overlooking the river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hostellerie Les Griffons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostellerie Les Griffons Hotel Bourdeilles
- Hostellerie Les Griffons Bourdeilles