I stayed at this hotel for a night, the food at the restaurant was absolutely delicious, the chateau was gorgeous, the staff super friendly and the rooms were very comfortable. Only issue I might have had was that the rooms are not soundproofed, so i could hear people walking around the very squeaky (oooold) floors, and at night the crickets and wild animals could be heard haha, not really a drawback, I actually quite enjoyed that. Oh, the bathrooms didnt have a standing shower, you had to hold up the shower head, so that was a little annoying, but not enough to not absolutely recommend this place to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of green Périgord , situated between Périgueux and Brantome, " discover the charm of the past, in one of the most beautiful castles of the Dordogne hotels , whose origins date back to the fifteenth century."17 rooms and suites, spacious and bright , with antique furnishings combined with modern comforts. Each has its own character and offers stunning views over the rolling countryside and the old park . Romantic " les Moulineaux " suite with canopy bed has a private access to the terrace of the dungeon. Absolute calm. Pets allowed .The castle restaurant : generous traditional and gourmet cuisine based on fresh, seasonal and local produce prepared by our chef Marie Verdier . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau De La Cote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Cote Hotel Brantome
- Chateau De La Cote Brantome