“Prix Fixe lunch time 13 Euro for 3 courses”
Review of Le Petit Port

Le Petit Port
Ranked #13 of 28 Restaurants in Blaye
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: I would suggest Googling "le Petit Port" Blaye and you will see a fair bit of info come up about it. The food was good and the location was excellent.
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Local hangout which is a good sign. Quality varies from good to very good. Service is excellent. Helpful & cheerful lot pumping out lots of tucker for tourist & 'faces' alike. We struggled to finish the generous portions in the 3 course 'fixed price' lunch @ 13 euro topped off with an excellent Blaye Rose kept chilled in cute ice/H20 plastic bag/bucket. Would return to try more menu items which looked fine on other diner's tables. Open 7 days lunch & dinner on the little seaport in Blaye across from Citadel.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We stayed in Blaye for a few days primarily looking for wine experiences. Unfortunately, due to public holidays, most of Blaye was closed. About the only place open was Le Petit Port, so we ate there twice. On both occasions the food was good and reasonably priced.

One the first occasion we had veal in cream sauce which was OK, and fillet of beef which was enormous and excellent. With beer, the bill came to about €35. Perfectly reasonable.

On the second occasion we had been on a tour of the vineyards, with a large lunch included, and didn't want a huge meal. We had seafood salad, which as it turned out was huge, and goat's cheese salad, which was OK. Again, with beer, the price was about €35.

This is not a 5* restaurant, and neither does it pretend to be. It serves up good basic food at a good basic price. As long as that is what you are hoping for and expecting you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We eat off the set menu and in many ways you get what you pay for. For $22 euros food is ok but not great, chips were over cooked, desert was straight from the fridge and had to warm upto room temperature. But it was Sunday and food was better than a burger

Reviewed November 18, 2012

I found that I dined here each of the 5 nights I stayed at Blaye.
It was a short walk from my B&B (Villa St Simon).
I was allowed to bring my own wine from my B&B with no corking charge.
The prices were very reasonable and the food was delicious.
French Cuisine.
It was my goal to eat through their menu but 5 evenings was not enough time.
I will continue to eat my way through their menu when I return to Blaye.
Limited English menu and limited English spoken by the staff.
Limited hours.
Credit cards welcomed.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

UNINTERESTING Menu with the same boring tastelessFrench cuisine of the South West of France. MEAL EXPENSIVE FOR THE VALUE service was poor.Veal order was preseted with one blob of fat. It was obviously the last peach and friend had to order a different dish Shocking