First of all for $145/night you would expect to have an immaculate hotel room. That was not the case. It smelled like smoke even though it was a non smoking room, the bathroom had "leftovers" from the previous visitors, no fan in the bathroom, carpet was wrinkled needed updating, the tv was ancient and kept losing signal on the clearest of nights and the air conditioner smelled like vomit and made a clicking noise all night. I finally had to wake up at 2 or 3 to shut it off and suffer the heat. The toilet in the bathroom would automatically start re-filling the water supply. Then came the breakfast. I had to wait in line 15 mins to get waffles in the smallest dining room i had ever seen then when it was finally my turn to bake my batter, the electrical breaker blew because of everything that was plugged in on that wall. Took 15 mins for that to get fixed.
Even though had to pay $60 to go to Michigans Adventure this was by far the biggest rip off of the weekend. I'm not saying this would happen to you but why gamble with $150. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to Lakes Mall, Great Lakes Naval Memorial and Muskegon County Airport Enjoy friendly service and down-home comfort at Baymont Inn & Suites Muskegon hotel. Only two miles from Muskegon County Airport and off Interstates 31 and 96, our non-smoking Muskegon, MI, hotel invites you to explore exciting Lake Michigan-area attractions, including Lakes Mall and Michigan's Adventure. All of our guest rooms have amenities you can depend on to make your stay comfortable, including plush Simmons Beautyrest bedding and refrigerators. Start your day with free continental breakfast while reading your free copy of USA Today. Get in a workout at our gym or go for a swim in our heated indoor pool. Check email in the comfort of your room with free Wi-Fi Internet access or work in our business center. LOCAL ATTRACTIONS Bordering the shores of Lake Michigan, Muskegon offers endless outdoor adventure and excitement - all within minutes of our Muskegon hotel. Feel the thrills of Michigan's Adventure, where you will scream aboard the Shivering Timbers roller coaster or defy gravity on the Funnel of Fear. Climb aboard the Lake Express for a scenic high-speed ferry tour or board the WWII submarine USS Silversides for sunken shipwreck discoveries. Catch a big one aboard a chartered fishing boat or climb to the top of White River Lighthouse for awe-inspiring views. If shopping is your desire, get a dose of retail therapy at Lakes Mall. DINING OPTIONS Choose from a variety of restaurants and local eateries within minutes of our Muskegon, MI, hotel. Dockers Fish House & Lounge serves up fresh-off-the-boat seafood while Hearthstone Bistro Bar & Grill specializes in gourmet sandwiches, salads and made-from-scratch soups. BUSINESS AND EVENT FACILITIES Our hotel in Muskegon, MI, offers a fully equipped business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Muskegon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Muskegon Hotel Muskegon
- Baymont Inn And Suites Muskegon
- Baymont Inn Muskegon