Hampton Inn Muskegon
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
AmeriHost Inn Muskegon(Muskegon Heights)
Fairbfeild Inn&Suits(Norton Shores)
Belaire Motel(Muskegon)
Seaway Motel(Muskegon)
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleannice hotelgrand havenmuskegon areadecent breakfastgreat place to staycomplimentary breakfast islocation was perfectstaff was very friendlyshopping and restaurantshotel is locatedthe breakfast areanice areadefinitely stay here againhot tubhotel roomother hotels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I am a fan of Hampton Inn, and I chose this location for an impromptu beach getaway in Muskegon. It was the only Hampton within several hours with a vacancy, but it was also a good choice. Friendly staff, clean rooms, and comfy beds (we slept in and missed the breakfast). :)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank lgvroe
MuskegonHamptonInn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Muskegon, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

Dear Igvroe,

Thank you so much for choosing The Hampton Inn – Muskegon for your beach weekend! There are certainly plenty of beautiful beaches around here to enjoy and I hope you found at least one that made your getaway perfect. Having friendly staff and clean rooms is what we want to be known for so I am glad to hear that is what you found during your stay. I am sorry you missed out on our On the House Hot Breakfast but sometime sleeping in is just more enjoyable. Hopefully on your next visit you will be able to sample some waffles, hot oatmeal, fresh coffee, or many of the other items we have available every day. Thanks again for being our guest and taking the time to offer a review on Trip Advisor. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

King bed room was clean and spacious, but close to the elevators. You could hear guests come in and out. No pay-per-view offered. The french toast served during the complimentary breakfast was hard and inedible by the time 9:30 am rolled around. The eggs were rubbery also close to when breakfast was ending.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Kristine,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Hampton Inn – Muskegon. I am sorry that you were less than fully satisfied with your visit as we want every one of our guests to have an outstanding experience when they stay with us. I sincerely appreciate the feedback you have given us through your review so we can identify any areas we need to improve in. We will certainly look into ways we can upgrade our On the House Hot Breakfast offerings and keep them fresh throughout the service. If there are any other ways we can improve your experience, please let us know. I hope you will be back to see us again soon.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Motel is very clean. Beds are very comfortable in a nice area around Muskegon. Close to Freeway, so that you are only a short trip from Michigan's adventure, and at least three of the prettiest Lake Michigan beaches. Staff is very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Kathleen,

Thank you very much for making the time to offer a review of The Hampton Inn – Muskegon. I hope all of your stay on Michigan’s west coast was a pleasant one. Our goal is to make sure every guest leaves our hotel feeling 100% satisfied with their stay and your feedback helps to let us know how we are doing. Thank you again for visiting us and we hope you will be back to see us again soon.

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 6 nights. Well located for various attractions around Lake Michigan and next to a major retail park so some big name shops and a supermarket. Rooms were modern, clean and well looked after and we had a fridge and microwave which were useful when we didn't want to eat out. Good value free breakfast buffet. Fast, free wifi. Nice staff. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Paul L

Dear Paul,

I am so happy to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us at The Hampton Inn – Muskegon. We aim to provide each and every guest with excellent service during their stay and I am pleased that we were able to deliver for you on this trip. I will let the rest of the staff know how much you appreciated their efforts. I hope you had a great time visiting the area and we look forward to the opportunity to be of service to you again in the future!

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

The people who work at this Hampton are the best! We never saw so many employees in one hotel and each one was cheerful and helpful and always working. This is an older hotel (renovations are due to start at the end of July) but it is really well maintained. Everything felt very clean. The bed was comfortable with a lovely fluffy duvet. The bathroom counter had the most space for our toiletries than anywhere we've ever stayed. Adequate TV channels with 4 or 5 HBO choices. Breakfast was excellent with many more choices than normal. The fresh oatmeal with crisp walnuts, raisins and brown sugar was delicious. Nice indoor pool and jacuzzi. The hotel is very conveniently located off 31 with a lot of stores and restaurants close by. It's not really in Muskegon though, downtown was about 6 miles away. We thought it was a little pricey but every hotel in this area is expensive so we are glad we
chose this Hampton. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank pettravelkit

Dear Pettravelkit,

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn - Muskegon and for taking the time to offer a review on our property through Trip Advisor. I am very pleased that your stay with us was so enjoyable. I will be sure to pass your kind words along to the whole staff! I appreciate all the feedback we get because it helps us to deliver a better experience for you, our guest. I want to make sure every guest leaves my property feeling extremely satisfied with their stay and if there is ever anything we can do to help deliver on that goal, please feel free to let me know.

Thank you and we hope to see you again soon.