Quality Inn & Suites
$98
Hotels.com
$60
$269
Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskegon Norton Shores(Muskegon)(Great Value!)
$84
Travelocity
  • Pool
$91
TripAdvisor
All reviewswafflesstay there againlate checkmercy hospitalstaying at this hotelnice breakfastfamily vacationthe staff was friendly and helpfulcomfortable bedsbreakfast barmichigan adventuresamusement parksaunabowling
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Another good stay at a Comfort Inn. Nice clean room and friendly staff. Easy to find off of the highway.
The usual very good breakfast buffet.
While we did not have the family with us this time it is clear that plenty of fun things were available.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We came Friday, check out today and have had a great time. The staff was all very lovely and nice especially the afternoon and night girls Amanda and Angela. They were very professional yet took time to Cut up with us if we joked with them. These 2 girls need an award for great customer service skills. Thank You to all the staff for making our stay great. Will return.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We had a great experience at the Comfort Inn in Muskegon! The staff was friendly, the entrance was neat and clean, the rooms were clan- everything was wonderful! We live only live 10 minutes away but wanted to take our kids on a little vacation for Spring Break and they were delighted! The pool was to them, a beach in Florida! The area was bright and fun, the pool was clean and the spa was so nice for my husband and I to relax in! I will absolutely recommend to my friends and family and we will be booking again within the next couple weeks for my sons birthday! A+
Amber Venema

Room Tip: We didn't do the whirlpool rooms but they do have them and I think I would try one of those! I bet they're nice!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We have been visiting this location every other month for the past year. We love the hospitality and enjoy staying here every time we visit Muskegon. The hotel staff is always very accommodating. Along with a good breakfast selection, I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great overall place to stay in Muskegon.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2014

This hotel is very nice and the girls at the counter are great at helping with anything that I have forgotten to bring with me. I have stayed here several times and I have aways had a great room and stay. i would recomend this hotel to anyone who is plannning on being in Muskegon, MI

Tim