“Never again”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 11, 2014

My sister and I went there for lunch . There was a bug floating in my water I told the waiter and she never once apologize are ask if I wanted to speak with a manager . my sister informed her that we just going to leave and she replied aww to bad and went on about her day .

1  Thank keyish

Reviewed July 7, 2014

We had exceptional service and the food was very good, especially the soups. Kind of expensive, but worth it for special occasions. We will definitely come back.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Birthday dinner out after a long day of play. My wife and I decided to find a place where we could enjoy a "good steak" dinner and have a couple drinks. I remembered going to Hobo's Tavern a couple years ago with friends so we headed that way.
A friend suggested getting the lake perch. We started with a house salad. I'm a Bleu Cheese guy and my salad was awesome. The dressing was very tasty.
I ordered a Ribs and Perch combo plate with a baked potato. Every bite was dynamite! Great flavor, texture and portion. My wife had the sirloin with red skin potatoes. She kept making "mmmm" sounds throughout her meal. We shared with each other and I'm telling you that both meals were very flavorful.
We decided to share a dessert and opted for the Strawberry Shortcake w/ ice cream.
From the first bite of salad to the last bite of dessert, we were very pleased with our meal.
OH, and because it was my birthday... $13 off the tab.
For those who are budget conscious, the Hobo is a bit pricey but if you are looking for a great meal for a special occasion or if price is not a factor, this is the place to go.
We will definitely return, and soon.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Absolutely delicious! Ask for Kelly! The menu is extensive but the perch is what we came for and was delighted! Thx for the recommendation TripAdvisor!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Hobo's has a very vibrant environment. The Bar Steak (tenderloin) is an exceptional value. The bartenders make awesome martinis and the wait staff is excellent! Great appetizers too.