“Love this place !!!”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
“Love this place !!!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

The corvette on the wall is an eye catcher. The food is great . Real men get the 3/4 pounder ..... burger an eat it all .

• Visited May 2013

New Smyrna, Fl
“Best burgers in Muskegon if not the whole state.”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Order your way or pick from a large selection of there suggested specials. Great service, cold beer and good drinks. Serving Muskegon since the early 1970's it is a must visit place in Muskegon. Yes they do have more than burgers, the burrito's and chicken wing are also my favorites.

Visited May 2013
Muskegon, Michigan
“fun place to gather”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I like the food that is available and the quanity that is offered is more than satisfying. Always busy so it is up to you if you are willing to wait.

Visited February 2013
Muskegon, MI
“Average”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I know The Station is raved about a lot. I'm not quite sure why, yes the food is good, but the prices for what you get seem high to me. Especially for the fact you don't even get fries with the purchase of your burger! That's just my opinion though. I won't go out of my way to go to The Station though.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank radarluv80
Ludington, Michigan
“Good burger”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

The burger and fries were good, there were a large variety of toppings to choose from, servers were pleasant and we got seated and served promptly. The atmosphere was okay although I'll admit we usually go for something slightly more upscale. We had no specific complaints, but at the same time I didn't think the food was better or worse than I have gotten at other places which is why I gave 4 stars. I would very much consider returning if I was in the area again and needed a burger :)

• Visited May 2013