“Bad experience ”

Cuisines: American
Muskegon
“Bad experience ”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

We used to visit Buffalo Wild Wings often until our last visit a couple weeks ago. I went with my girlfriend and our 2 year old son and were promptly sat by the friendly hostess. Our waitress greeted us and we quickly ordered macaroni and cheese for me son who was very hungry.

About ten minutes later they dropped off his macaroni and it was boiling hot! The top of the macaroni didn't appear to be hot until he scooped some and the cheese was like lava. My son burnt the inside of mouth and was screaming. The waitress ignored us when she saw him crying from being burnt and when I finally got up and tracked her down she said she couldn't put his macaroni in the cooler to cool down. She brought us a cup of ice and said that's all she could do? Fifteen minutes later when we got our wings his macaroni finally cooled down. No manager stopped by and the staff just kept looking at us. What a bad experience.

“LOVE this place”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

I love 60 cent Boneless Wings on Thursdays... such an amazing value. Great service & location. I usually eat here at least once a month.

Visited July 2014
MI
“Highly Recommend!!!”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

This establishment has EXCELLENT customer service!!! They were able to make room for a hockey team & parents - in a timely manner! And this was peak lunch hour. The wait staff worked as a team to make the customers happy. They were all very attentive & friendly!!! Thanks to all who made this a meal to remember! Highly recommend this restuarant!!!

Visited February 2014
“Fairly good beer. Nachos are awful”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I go with the kids. They all love the wings and I usually get chicken sandwich. The choice of sauces makes it interesting. The many TVs make sure whatever game you can usually see what you want. Do not get nachos! Awful canned cheese sauce!

• Visited November 2013
Clinton Township, Michigan, United States
“Vacation”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Ate dinner with a group and had great service and wonderful food. Service was very accommadating for our group and number of children.

Visited June 2013