“Great place to eat!”

Cuisines: Seafood
West Branch, Michigan
“Great place to eat!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Although they were busy we still received WONDERFUL service and got our food faster than expected!! it was great!

• Visited April 2013

Muskegon, Michigan
“MY FAVORITE RESTAURANT !”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I have been a regular customer at the TRULY AWESOME Red Lobster Restaurant of Muskegon, Michigan. Two adjectives that described this restaurant are AWESOME AND CLASSY This restaurant has the MOST TASTY food of any restaurant I have ever eaten at. The prices here are Some What Moderate. The Best Attraction of this restaurant are it's HUGE FOOD PORTIONS ( I always have to take home half of my food ! ) . This also is a Fine Family Eatery ! The next time you visit the Muskegon area please dine at the Fine Red Lobster of Norton Shores--you will be Memorized by this Superior Dining Experience !

• Visited March 2013
Metamora
“Well worth the short wait”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We were told the wait [Friday nite] was 30 minutes. Was less that 20. Wait staff was friendly and very attentive. Gave us great suggestions on the menu items.

Visited March 2013
Spring Lake, Michigan
“Holidays”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We enjoy going to this restaurant for New Year's Eve. We have been going here for the past five years because there really are no seafood restaurants in this area. I have to commend the staff as they have truly improved their customer service from the first time we visited this location. They are very friendly and our meals have been excellent especially for a chain seafood restaurant. Even on a busy night such as New Year's Eve you did not feel rushed and our food was made to order. It is nice to have the managers coming around checking table side to make sure all is going well. Our kids really like coming here especially for the biscuits.

• Visited December 2012
Hart, Michigan
“lunch out”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had a $50 gift card from Christmas and the kids were heading back to college so we were going to have lunch together than send them on their way. It was 4 of us and thought the $50 would have covered the cost. (meal was $57.63) We all ordered off the lunch menu and we all had waters. My food was cold and just ok. I had ordered my clam strips well done and they were no where near cooked enough for me. My rice was so cold I couldn't eat it. Thank heavens we had the garlic biscuts we all enjoyed and filled up on, they were the best part of the meal for all of us.

Visited January 2013