“Amazing food, little pricey.”

Kazumi Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar
Ranked #31 of 216 Restaurants in Muskegon
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Amazing food, little pricey.”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

The food was really amazing, and fresh. I loved the way the chef laid the sushi on the plate, it was beautiful. I've gone a few times and the food is always great. The prices are a little too expensive, I wouldn't recommend to someone on a budget. I get their sushi mostly when my coworkers all chip in.

• Visited June 2013

U.S.A.
“Great lunch!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

We frequent Kazumi, probably once a week. Always great food and service. Give it a try if you want a great dining experience.

1 Thank U_s_a_Druz
Muskegon, MI
“Absolutely Wonderful Experience!!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

If you haven't tried Kazumi yet, you are missing out on something very special in Muskegon.
The service has always been very friendly and whole experience is wonderful. The food is superb and having the chef's make it right in front of you is so much fun!

This is also a very family-friendly environment. Kids will truly enjoy the chefs as they twirl their cooking utensils and toss/chop/coook their vegetables, fried rice and entres in front of you.

This was the 2nd trip back to this place and I plan on returning often.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Paul J
Muskegon, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and great service!!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Great sushi and great service! we have been enjoying sushi at Kazumi since they were opening,consisten service and great food.

• Visited May 2013
“Horrible customer service - do not go here!!!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Do not go here...unethical and horrible managing. We made reservations for Mothers Day and then proceeded to stand waiting among about 50 other people (no seating or standing room) for 45 minutes because they booked 30 minute seatings. Clearly people don't eat in 30 minutes. My children were starving and we never received any sort of apology. We finally got seated and then our "show" lasted about 5 minutes as the chef was hurrying to get to the next table. I had a coupon, a "Sunday Special" for $10 off a $40 bill, which had no listed exclusions. The manager proceeded to tell me that they don't accept coupons on holidays. When I showed him the coupon he said it doesn't matter that it doesn't say it. I told him that he can't make up rules to his liking and not include the terms on the coupon. He kind of laughed and still said no. So we spent about $80 to wait an hour to eat, have a 5 minute show and then be laughed at by an incompetent manager who seems to think that advertising legalities don't apply to him. Stay away from this place.

2 Thank Mmjl15