“Makes me dizzy”

Ryke's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Muskegon
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch
Description: West Michigan's Premier BAKERY Located at the Corner of Laketon at Terrace in Muskegon in the Old Sanitary Dairy Building. We offer seating and are a wifi hot spot!
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I actually really like the burritos there but hate going into the place. It is so confusing. No one has any idea where to order. I am not even sure if you can get coffee there anymore which is crazy. You used to be able to get espresso drinks but you had to order and pay for your food in spot and your coffee drink in another. Also, if you wanted bakery items to-go, you have to get in a whole other line. This place has the potential of being great, really needs to simplify and advertise!
Let me just say, some people really love thier cakes and some people hate them. Its the whole buttercream frosting thing. I preffer whipped but they don't have it.

Renee R, Owner at Ryke's Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Wow! I apologize that things were so confusing for you-- but I love that you like our burritos! I think their pretty yummy too -- Your feedback is very helpful and we are continuing to work on streamlining to make us easier to do business with --

Just a couple of things -- you are right....we're all about butter cream, but we do carry a butter whip icing as well so don't give up on us! And finally, we did away with our espresso machine as we only sold 10 cups a day and it was taking up lots of space. We still offer wonderful drip coffee roasted by Schuil Coffees - which is a local West Michigan Roaster.

Hope you come back and give us another try!! We can't continue to improve without valuable feedback from people like you!!

There are newer reviews for Ryke's Bakery

Reviewed May 4, 2013

The selection of baked goods is as extensive as they are good. The specialty cakes are truly worth the price and taste experience.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We go there for all of our cakes and it is a great place to have lunch. Their bakery is out of this world. Best bakery in town! That is for sure.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Horrible service - staff was VERY rude. Didn't taste as good as I had hoped it would. Was clean inside though. Parking is kinda silly.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

the most wonderful moist and delicious cakes. We have been using Ryke,s bakery for 30 years and hope to continue1

1  Thank Shelley B