All reviews sleep quality pull out bed restaurants and shopping breakfast offerings free breakfast oatmeal room was clean easy access stayed here for one night maintenance person room change chocolate chip cookies shower pressure different locations slamming doors breakfast bar amusement park
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

We generally stay at a Fairfield when traveling. The front desk / lobby were immaculate and our front desk clerk Lacey was great! She was friendly and very accommodating. At the time of our stay the hotel was undergoing refurbishment but that did not affect our stay. We did need to switch rooms because the pull out bed mattress was worn and it would be impossible to sleep on. Hopefully they’re replacing those. The beds are comfortable and linens clean. The hotel is located by several restaurants and places to shop with most within walking distance. Our rom had a fridge and microwave.
My only negative is truly the cost, over $280 a night. I know this is a resort town and close to plenty of a activities.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Genni F
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Fairfield Inn and Suites in Muskegon MI was clean, quote and staff very friendly. The breakfast area was replenished often and we enjoyed the selection. We had a little difficulty accessing the internet and the speed appeared slow. We'd stay here again. Comfy beds.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
KeithMarr, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskegon Norton Shores, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Thanks for the great review Donna! We are very pleased your stay went well, as my staff aims to meet and exceed all expectations of our valued guests like you! I do apologize for any inconveniences with our internet speed, and we will investigate this to ensure we are up to speed. We hope you choose to make more memories with us if you return to the Muskegon area!

Reviewed July 30, 2018

Disappointing
For $200+ a night you would expect a more positive experience. Our room was one of the smallest hotel rooms I’ve ever stayed in and the two double beds seem to be amazingly small. They had one ice machine on the ground floor and it ran out of ice, the hot tub wasn’t working and the elevator stopped working so you can imagine how much fun it was bringing your bags down from the third floor. The hallways were noisy outside our room. I would rate the breakfast as being slightly below average. The staff seemed friendly and helpful and I understand that there is an amusement park somewhere in the area which is why they get away with charging so much but we were not there for that. Next time were visiting the area we will stay someplace else.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2018

Great service, clean rooms and great staff. I have stayed at this Inn three times now. I find the sleep quality, services and staff always willing to help the traveler with their requests. Great hot breakfast every day.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
KeithMarr, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskegon Norton Shores, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay! I am so pleased to hear you enjoy our hotel, as our staff aims to meet and exceed all expectations! We look forward to making more memories with you the next time you're in the Muskegon area.

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

I've been to a Fairfield but I'm not sure if this is the right one. It's such a family fun hotel with tasty breakfast and a variety of choices from 7-10 or something like that. It's got comfy rooms and has a mini fridge and a microwave and a t.v, bathroom, closet, air conditioning and bedrooms and a desk and waters. It's super duper amazing, and u should try staying there. I guarantee u and ur kids will have a great time.

Relax and enjoy and have fun.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
KeithMarr, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskegon Norton Shores, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay in Muskegon! We are so pleased to hear you and your family had a great stay, as we aim to meet and exceed all expectations of our valued guests! I hope you choose to make more memories with us the next time you visit the Muskegon area.