I am from the Muskegon area and stayed here out of necessity when back to see the family. This was such a pleasant surprise. Rather than a long review, I will just say that the staff is absolutely exceptional and friendly. They have their hearts into it and favorably compare with any Marriott property anywhere. The property is clean and affordable. It also has excellent access down to Grand Haven and up to Muskegon. There is not much of a negative.
When my wife and daughter and I travel back, we often stay over at the JW in Grand Rapids. But especially for a short stay - 2-3 days, this property is tough to beat. I am sure that we will redirect some of our future stays here, and save the extra hour a day that we often spend traveling back and forth to GRR. If you are a Marriott Rewards member this is a great choice.
Very pleasant surprise. And kudos to the staff.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Reservation Counter, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskegon Norton Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Muskegon Norton Shores
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskegon Norton Shores Hotel Muskegon
- Fairfield Inn Muskegon Heights
- Fairfield Muskegon Heights
- Muskegon Heights Fairfield Inn