Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskegon Norton Shores
$140
$130
QualityInn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$84
$162
Seaway Motel(Muskegon)
$75
  • Pool
Belaire Motel(Muskegon)
$130
$170
All reviewsroom changenewer hotelfree breakfastbreakfast offeringswafflesmaintenance personshopping and restaurantschocolate chip cookiesdifferent locationsperfect staystayed here for one nightslamming doorsgreat pooldesk staffwould definitely stay here againamusement parkbreakfast bar
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Enjoyed an excellent weekend at the Muskegon Irish Music Festival, and the stay at the Fairfield (about 9 miles from downtown Muskegon) was a surprising pleasure. Recently redecorated and very well kept, this hotel exceeded our expectations. The continental breakfast, including breakfast sandwiches and waffles, was offered in a pleasant, clean dining area. The staff was friendly and clearly interested in satisfying visitors. Parking is ample, and the hotel is adjacent to a wide variety of shopping and dining. The drive to downtown Muskegon was direct, taking about 15 minutes. While I would not choose a whirlpool room again (late-night noise from other whirlpools filling), I would not hesitate to book a room here for my next visit to the area.

Room Tip: We stayed in a whirlpool room, and while it was great for soaking tired old bones, it did get very noisy late one night from the sound of water running in one of the other rooms. It seemed to take FOREVER for the other tub to fill!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
FairfieldMKGNS, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskegon Norton Shores, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Thank you for taking time to give us great feedback! The whirlpool tubs are great...especially after a long day playing in Muskegon. I hope it was worth the wait!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Stayed here for a wedding. Loved the hotel. I am a big fan of the Marriott brand and this hotel did not let me down. Really nice and clean room. I was in a King Suite. Lots of room and looked brand new. I did not go to MI adventure on this trip, but have been. Its close to MI adventure. Nice breakfast. At night they have a ton of places to go out and grab a meal. Lots of stores to shop at and spend your time. I don't think you could find a better hotel in the area. The staff was also very helpful.

Room Tip: I was in Room 320, it's a king suite. Nice room
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

I am glad you choose the Fairfield Inn when here to celebrate such a great occassion! Thanks for the positive feedback. Michigan Adventure opens again in eight months(and yes, we do count the days), we would love to see you again!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I usually stay at Marriotts but not Fairfield Inns. They are nice and clean, but I prefer to have a restaurant nearby and other amenities. I was pleasantly surprised by this location. The hotel is spotless. The rooms are very nice, new, fresh, and well kept. But here is the kicker...the staff from TOP TO BOTTOM is amazing. I travel a lot and rarely do I get greeted by the custodians, housekeeping, front desk staff, and anyone else who works there. Every time I passed a housekeeper in the hall, I was asked if I was enjoying my stay and if I needed anything. The custodian road the elevator with me and asked the same thing...even asked if there was anything HE could do to make it a better stay. The front desk staff accommodated my late checkout request without blinking, and everyone was just flat-out nice. You cannot beat that. If you're in this area, do yourself a favor and stay here. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: I was traveling with two others who were all happy with their rooms...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

I am so happy that you found the staff here as wonderful as I think they are. They are great, and I am so glad that reflected in your stay! Hopefully we will see you again soon!

Reviewed August 24, 2012

From the carpet to the sinks. Everything is well designed and pleasing to the eye. Clean, spacious and very comfortable. Staff is best anywhere. If people make the hotel this one is a five star. Lovely city and lovely stay. Can walk to shopping. All food close. This was a great choice for us.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Neenahite

Hopefully now we will be your first choice everytime. The hotel just completed a full renovation last year...and there is more to come next year. Hopefully we will see you then!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Took the family out to Muskegon for a 2 day trip to Michigan's Adventure. There aren't any good options immediately around the amusement park so I chose this location primarily because I'm a big Marriott Rewards user.

Staff was outstanding. Very polite and professional. The property was very clean, modern and decently appointed for a Fairfield. The only drawback was that out room w/ two double beds was relatively small.

Free breakfast, free wifi, and only 20 minutes from the park.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Dettkno

Thank you for being a Marriott Rewards member! We appreciate the business. Hopefully we will see you again when Michigan's Adventure opens next year!