“Real indian food”

Curry Kitchen Indian Cuisine
Ranked #17 of 221 Restaurants in Muskegon
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I cook indian food and so I usually can't stand the taste of most of the Indian dishes served in restaurants since they all have the same curry base.however this restaurant was different.the food was cooked with tlc and tasted good.i m not joking; to prepare indian food properly each ingredient has to be added slowly and allowed to cook so indian food takes time.most of the dishes in the buffet were above par.the goat curry was mouthwatering so was the chilly chicken and biriyani.the waiters are locals and they had no clue wat any of the foods were or how they should be eaten.one waiter told a customer to mix the gulab jamun with the kheer and eat it!but the waiters were good and not rude .their service was excellent they should be educated more on the foods however .we had a good lunch buffet and were stuffed!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

First of all let me give some props to our server - she was wonderful and made the experience for sure...we came in just after 5pm on a Saturday for a "date night", and and at first were a little worried because the person that seated us seemed really out of it - but again the server that helped us was dynamite!
The Curry Kitchen is fairly small and not in a place you would expect to find it, but it is truly a hidden gem. Server was very informative, very helpful, gave great recommendations. We had an appetizer and two dinners...holy cow were the portions gigantic!! Husband had the mixed grill and I had w fantastic rice bymati chicken dish...Everything seemed very fresh, flavorful, set a different standard for Muskegon dining. Will defnitly be back.

1  Thank JayZ2007
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Whilst staying we friends, we talked about Indian food, they suggested that we get a take away and as I am a very big fan of curry jumped at the chance..!!
It was lovely, very similar to what I get back home in England which was a great surprise as I have eaten Indian food all over the UK and it varies greatly from Scotland to southern parts and the midlands.
If you are a fan of Indian food give it a try as you will be impressed.

1  Thank ian g
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We were totally disappointed with the waiting time, after we order our food. It took about 25 minutes. But when we get the food, we forget the waiting time, because its of quality. After our dinner, I conveyed & appreciated chef. Also informed about our initial disappointment. We were told that many of them are new and they are addressing this issue. Its good place to go for dinner for quality food.

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

This was my first visit to an Indian restaurant and I was a little nervous. I tried the buffet so I could taste everything and wow was it good! The bread was so fresh and warm, and the dishes were delicious! The have vegetarian and meat dishes. The price is also wonderful!

1  Thank Reallyjustagame