“Great noon pizza buffet”
Review of Handsome Henry's - CLOSED

Handsome Henry's
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I have eaten here before but yesterday we went for their Pizza Buffet. Several kinds of thin crust and deep dish pizza, 3 salads, firtatta, cheesy garlic bread, a pasta dish and bruschetta all for $7.99. There is suppose to be complimentary wine but we were not offered any and I really didn't mind that I didn't have it. I am sure if we had asked, they would have brought it. The pizza was excellent as was the garlic bread and bruschetta. I also enjoyed the fritatta. I wasn't real thrilled with the pasta. It is all self serve so we didn't have to wait on a server but she was prompt in bringing us our drinks.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

I went to Handsome Henry's expecting the same quality food they have at Hobo's in North Muskegon since I believe they have the same owner. I was a little disappointed. The food was good but not to the level I expected. We tried the pizza first time, which they say they specialize in and was not impressed. We've been back about three of four times to keep giving them a try because it is located close to us. It is good food don't let me steer you wrong just not what I want in non fast food restaurant. I am a little picky though. So go try the food and post your take on Handsome Henry's .

Reviewed April 12, 2012

I am never disappointed here! Great burgers, pasta, and apps!

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Ate at Handsome Henry's last night again - typically get the Lake Perch dinner and can always count on it being awesome! Atmosphere is good - we have made it a gathering place for a group of us about once a month!

Reviewed April 6, 2012

I've eaten here a few times and I had the Chicago Stype pizza for the first time. It certainly looked like the deep dish pizza of the windy city, but I'm not ready to say that it lives up to the flavor and texture of Jeano's or Lou Malnati's or Giordono's Pizza. That said, it was still very good. The sausage is spicey. I also had the Crab Mornay--outstanding! Id' get that every time I go back. The potions are large and the staff is very friendly. They have a pizza buffet for lunch and have a nice variety of pizzas and pastas as well as 3 different salad choices. I'll be back!