“A fine dining experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Third Street Grille
Ranked #26 of 215 Restaurants in Muskegon
Cuisines: Bar, American, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“A fine dining experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

I was walking downtown Muskegon and stopped in for a drink. I sat at the bar which was in a square. Tvs were on sport channels and the bartender was friendly. He was quick with my drink and I ordered Coconut Shrimp. It came with 2 sauces, orange marmalade(awesome) and a spicy one. I asked for some sweet and sour and got it quickly. The shrimp was good size and delicious!! The menu was varied and prices fair. Great location as well!!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Calif
“Great Prices & personnal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

The staff was very personable. Went for Breakfast 5 times, good prices, good service. Would eat here again & again.

Visited May 2014
Bay City, Michigan
“Good Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

Certainly a nice way to start the day. It was included in our convention rate. Great staff and service even during a power outage.

Visited April 2014
Canton
“Breakfast buffet Poor! Disappointing to say the least!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

My husband and I ate Feb. 16 at the Third Street Grill. The breakfast buffet was lacking, not only in appearance but in FOOD! The food was cold (eggs, and potatoes) french toast was out, many other containers were empty. When my husband went through the line the cold potatoes were gone, we waited 20-25 minutes for more potatoes.
The food that was in great supply was breakfast cereals. I should have ordered off the menu, but the buffet was included in the room charge.

We also ate hamburgers and drank beer on Feb. 15. Service was Terrible, food and drink took forever. One waitress seated us and never returned. Another waiter finally came over and inquired if we were waiting for someone/? We said "Yes a waiter". He then took our order and again we waited for the food.
We were served WITHOUT silverware. I guess that's an after thought, aren't burgers eaten with hands? However, we also ordered salad. That is something that needs silverware! Mustard and ketchup were also not served with the burger and again we had to wait.
I don't understand all of the other reviews that are so great. Maybe it was a very busy weekend,if so the manager should have had extra wait staff and cooks on hand.
I would NEVER recommend this restaurant to anyone...

• Visited February 2014
Spring Lake, Michigan
“First impression”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

My husband and I were looking for a local restaurant that we have not been to. The Third Street Grill was located in the Holiday Inn. We were surprised at the small crowd but the winter weather probably had to do with that. The menu had some different choices and the waiter seemed knowledgable. We sat near the fireplace and it was cozy. Probably will return.

• Visited January 2014