Travelodge Muskegon
$134
AscendHotels
Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskegon Norton Shores(Muskegon)(Great Value!)
$114
$65
$60
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanfront desk personenjoyed my staycontinental breakfastone night staymichigan adventurecomfortable staybusiness tripvery nice place to staystaff was very friendly and helpfulthe air conditioningfridge and microwavesunilcereal
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

I booked my hotel around 11am to stay for 2 nights. I was rerouted for work and had to immediately cancel reservations approximately an hour after booking room that very same day. Travelodge would NOT give me a full refund, they were not willing to work with me at all. I travel to many hotels every week and have never seen a cancelation policy quite like this.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Timothy B
Sunil P, Manager at Travelodge Muskegon, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2014

I am so sorry that our policies were not accommodating to your needs recently. I will be looking into this matter to see how we can better serve our guest needs in the future. Again I am sorry for this inconvenience but we hope you will consider us again.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

My friend and I needed a place to flop for a night in the Muskegon-area because we were seeing a band at a brewpub downtown during the big biker weekend. We were barely at the place so it suited our purpose fine though I would have thought the room at this basic motel would have been a little cheaper..

I will admit that I when we first pulled into the parking lot my expectations for the inside of the place couldn't have been lower but I was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness and setup of the room. I should add however that this motel is situated in the surprisingly sketchy outskirts of Muskegon so a cab was needed to get us to and from downtown but that process was pretty easy.

Basically, this is a typical Travelodge at the edge of town. Nothing special but if you need a place to crash it works. If you're squeamish about the surrounding area of a motel you may want to check out some place else.

Room Tip: The walls here seemed pretty thin so if you may want a room at the end of the hall or first floor if you're sensitive to noise.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

We truly appreciate such a candid review and are glad we were able to accommodate you nicely during your time in the area. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

This is a basic motel which is what we wanted. The staff were very helpful and considerate. I like the location which was quiet, but close to shopping and restaurants. It was clean and comfortable. We stayed three nights and will probably will stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Sunil P, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge Muskegon, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2014

Hello Mr. Don,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us . I am glad that we have successfully provided you convenience and comfortable place to stay during your trip. We truly appreciate your staying with us for three nights allowing us to give you value services we have worked so closely to earn your satisfaction. I look forward to the next opportunity of having your business.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stayed at Travelodge in Muskegon Michigan during Bike Time. The facility was priced reasonably. The hotel was very clean. The staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome. The breakfast was great. I would gladly stay there next year.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Hello Miss Jill B.,

Thank you for making Travelodge your choice of hotel. We are glad that we have provided your accommodation needs to your requirement. It is our goal to provide our guests the competitive value and quality services in our hotel and your satisfaction completes our business. Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay with us, we hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

We came to Michigan for their Michigan Adventure. I heard a lot great things about it and it was great place. And we need a good and cheap place to stay. We looked online and every hotel's standard room was more that 120$. Travelodge's price and rooms were excellent.The staff was working on the grounds during our visit and the area was looking very nice. Both the staff and housekeeping were very friendly and attentive. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a room in Muskegon.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sam C
Sunil P, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge Muskegon, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Hello Sam,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay in our hotel. I am glad that you had a comfortable and enjoyed our services. Recommendation from guests truly inspire us more and work harder to maintain the quality of accommodation you enjoyed during your stay. Your business is valuable to us and your satisfaction will always stay on top of our priority. We hope to have you and your friends again soon.