Travelodge Muskegon
$82
$86
$269
Hampton.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskegon Norton Shores(Muskegon)(Great Value!)
$104
Hotels.com
$58
Belaire Motel(Muskegon)
$72
Seaway Motel(Muskegon)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanfront desk personenjoyed my staycontinental breakfastone night staymichigan adventurecomfortable staybusiness tripvery nice place to staystaff was very friendly and helpfulthe air conditioningfridge and microwavesunilcereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Sunil P, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge Muskegon, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Reviewed August 25, 2013

This hotel has good reviews, but don't believe them. I'm convinced that they are written by the company/management. The rooms smell like a cat sprayed them, mixed with deodorizer. The shower wall had mold on it, the sheets were stained..... it was disgusting! Do yourself a favor, and look at your room before you pay for it--you'll thank me for that advice! I will admit that the people working there were very nice and polite, but that is the only nice thing I can say about the Travelodge in Muskegon.

5  Thank Jim M
Sunil P, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge Muskegon, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Dear Mr. Jim M.,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay in our hotel and we would like to assure you that the reviews you have read about Travelodge came directly from our guests’ insights.

I sincerely apologize that we were not able to have met your standard requirement and for mentioning our staff being nice and polite, they are also available for our guests to address concerns in matters especially on sanitation. Please do not hesitate to call their attention for matters that may cause you discomfort. The reviews from our guests are important to us. We will conduct evaluation on your comment and will address the matter accordingly.

We hope to have another opportunity of accommodating you in our hotel.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I arrived in Muskegon in a thunderstorm at 10:30 pm, off the ferry across Lake Michigan from Milwaukee. I had a little trouble in the storm finding the Travelodge, which is off business Hwy 31 and a few miles from the landing but its big sign was a very welcome sight. I was welcomed and given a room on the first floor, as I requested. The room was clean and comfortable. I had trouble getting reception on the tv, which was satellite. I didn't want to trouble the desk at that late hour but was told next morning when checking out that I should have called the desk for help (the key is getting channel 3). The breakfast had fresh oranges and bananas, cereal, bakery and good coffee--a better breakfast than I expected. It was a good port in a storm.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank FortWayneVisitor

Dear FortWayneVisitor

Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity of providing your accommodation needs in our hotel. We are delighted that you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed our breakfast selection as well, Certainly, please call the attention of our staff at any time during your next visit as they will be happy to assist you. We have staff available 24/7 to address our guests’ concerns.

We aim to provide our guests with the best value accommodation, your positive review ensures we have accomplished our goal.

We look forward to your next visit in Travelodge Muskegon soon.

Reviewed August 22, 2013