“Very responsive staff! Whether it was getting another...”

Travelodge Muskegon
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Muskegon
Reviewed April 4, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Sunil P, Manager at Travelodge Muskegon, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Not the Taj Mahal but clean and comfy pillows too! Breakfast was basic but for free I was very satisfied and so were my kids. It was close to the Airport which also met our needs. Never even got a look at the pool. Also the heater worked great and the staff was friendly and curteous!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013
Sunil P, Manager at Travelodge Muskegon, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2013

Thank you for choosing us.

I am happy to hear that you satisfied with the facilities we have and with our service.

I do hope to see you soon.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank La-ron W

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Room was fine and smelled fresh. People were great. Breakfast bar was nothing special. My only drawback would be, if I were pulling my boat, the parking lot has a lot of cracks . They had the best rates in town.

Room Tip: Rooms near the lobby are good.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Sunil P, Manager at Travelodge Muskegon, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2013

Thank you very much for choosing us to stay at travelodge at muskegon, Iam glade to hear that u enjoyed a stay with us. we are doing our best to make your stay more comfortable every time.
I just wann tell that we are going to do parking lot but we are waiting for winter to go

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I had a very good experience. me and my family have no complaints. the rooms are very clean and comfortable. the owner and his wife treated my family with respect, the are very caring people. I would always be a guest at muskegon travelodge. and would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

Room Tip: from my experience the middle part is more cozy
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Sunil P, Manager at Travelodge Muskegon, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Thank you for your time to complete our Guest Survey regarding your stay at Travelodge Muskegon.
I am happy to hear that you have enjoied our hospitality. We will try our best to keep you satisfied with our service.
Again, thank you for completing our survey.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

This was a very good place for my family and I to stay. The hotel clerk treated us like we part of his family. I had no complaints from my personal experience. My family and I will always come to the Traveloge Muskegon!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Alvin C

I am glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay at Travelodge Muskegon. We will be happy to see you again.

Reviewed December 8, 2012