“Excellent rates”

Travelodge Muskegon
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Muskegon
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Room was fine and smelled fresh. People were great. Breakfast bar was nothing special. My only drawback would be, if I were pulling my boat, the parking lot has a lot of cracks . They had the best rates in town.

Room Tip: Rooms near the lobby are good.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Sunil P, Manager at Travelodge Muskegon, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2013

Thank you very much for choosing us to stay at travelodge at muskegon, Iam glade to hear that u enjoyed a stay with us. we are doing our best to make your stay more comfortable every time.
I just wann tell that we are going to do parking lot but we are waiting for winter to go

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I had a very good experience. me and my family have no complaints. the rooms are very clean and comfortable. the owner and his wife treated my family with respect, the are very caring people. I would always be a guest at muskegon travelodge. and would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

Room Tip: from my experience the middle part is more cozy
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Sunil P, Manager at Travelodge Muskegon, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Thank you for your time to complete our Guest Survey regarding your stay at Travelodge Muskegon.
I am happy to hear that you have enjoied our hospitality. We will try our best to keep you satisfied with our service.
Again, thank you for completing our survey.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

This was a very good place for my family and I to stay. The hotel clerk treated us like we part of his family. I had no complaints from my personal experience. My family and I will always come to the Traveloge Muskegon!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Alvin C

I am glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay at Travelodge Muskegon. We will be happy to see you again.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed November 19, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Sunil P, Manager at Travelodge Muskegon, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Reviewed November 17, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

This was a last minute booking and after reading the reviews, I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel is located in a bad neighborhood and some of the clientele seemed on the dicey side. But the hotel it self was fine. The rooms were clean, the beds were comfy and the people at the desk were really nice. My one suggestion is that they get a linen service. It's a small thing but the towels were really worn, and looked like they have been around for a while. - they were clean. Just not fresh looking. In general a good stay.

• Stayed: October 2012

your feedback is extremely valuable for us and we will utilize your response to make guest experience the best it can be. We will do our best to serve you in the future.

Again, thank you for completing our survey.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Muskegon
Rodeway Inn Muskegon
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#9 of 12 in Muskegon
Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights
Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon H...
#2 of 2 in Muskegon Heights

Been to Travelodge Muskegon? Share your experiences!