“So good”

Brooklyn Bagels Cafe
Ranked #31 of 217 Restaurants in Muskegon
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Brooklyn Bagels Café/Brooklyn's has 3 locations in Muskegon. North Muskegon, Roosevelt Park, Muskegon Charter township. With a full Barista Bar, Mocha's,Lattes Chai's 9 daily brews of coffee, also Nitro Brewed coffee and much more. Full range of FRESH baked Bagels, Pastries, Muffins, FRESH Sandwiches. Free wifi, You will not find a Fresher scratch made product - Anywhere!
Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

I have been here several times and always get super friendly service. The coffee drinks are good and I love the cream cheese variety. I also love that I can walk here in 5 minutes.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

This wonderful little shop is on the North side of the Causeway in North Muskegon, Michigan. We have gotten into the habit of stopping here whenever we are heading out of town because the bagels and bagel sandwiches are phenomenal, the service is gracious, and the coffee, according to my wife - the expert, is tops. I highly recommend the Open Faced Lox Sandwich. This is a breakfast that will stick with you until lunch and is a gourmet delight - capers, cream cheese, and great lox. All the 'normal' breakfast sandwiches are available - but not the left on the rack fast food type, here each one is made to order and fresh. Lots of different types of bagels to choose from (mine was the pizza bagel with my lox), some you won't even know...yet. Great breakfast, great coffee, great service, what more could you ask?

DDyerMuskegon_Mi, Owner at Brooklyn Bagels Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thank you Very Much for supporting Brooklyn Bagels cafe and your very nice comments and review of our shop.
Denny

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Stopped while on vacation and I was really impressed! Real freshly baked bagels and other baked goods, real barista made lattes and quaint local charm. Bagels were better than any chain and the price for a toasted bagel & large latte was cheaper than just a latter at a chain too! There were nice booths and they even had a stack of board games if you were staying a while. Would totally be a regular here if I lived in muskegon!

DDyerMuskegon_Mi, Owner at Brooklyn Bagels Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Thank you very much for the nice comments: We have worked very hard to build a great team and a happy place to be. Comments like yours makes it all worth it...

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Great value, awesome atmosphere, clean and friendly. We will definately be back. Wonderful breakfast spot, coffee was great.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I eat here about once per week (typically on the weekend). We love it, the bagels are consistently fresh and flavorful, plus there are special flavors of bagels and cream cheese with in season veggies! I highly recommend this cafe.