“Best Burgers around!”

Lefty & Romos' Bar and Grill
Ranked #6 of 214 Restaurants in Muskegon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Excellent pub and grill. A wide variety of items from sandwiches to steak and prime rib. I have gone many times and every meal/experience was great.
“Best Burgers around!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We went out for dinner Saturday. It was wonderful. The servers are great, the food was delish. I had an olive burger w slaw and my hubs had prime rib. He loved it. Super friendly staff!!

• Visited May 2014

“Awesome place!!!”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

My husband & went Leftys restaurant Monday for lunch. We both tried the jumbo hog wings. Best pork we've ever had. Our server suggested the Cajun rub with homemade blue cheese to dip, and she was right it was great! She was very helpful with helping us figure out what to order. The menu has a lot of unique items. Our server went out of her way to make us feel welcome. We can't wait to go back!!!

• Visited April 2014
“great food and service”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Visit this restaurant frequently, we always have great food and the service is friendly and efficient.

Visited March 2014
Fruitport, Michigan
“Awesome food and staff”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Family goes here at least once a week. Great food Every time!!! Burgers are the best in town. Prices are great.

• Visited March 2014
Muskegon, Michigan
“Something Changed! New Management???”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

My husband and I have dined here about 4 times within the last year. Each time we ordered the cajun alligator bites which are delicious! However this last visit in January was a different story.

We ordered the alligator bites like we had each time before - same price, same menu - silly us expected the same portion size. When the order came out, the bites didn't even cover the bottom of the bowl they were served in. The server noticed the look of surprise we had when she set them on the table and asked if something was wrong. I told her I couldn't believe how few there were. She asked if I wanted another order. I said yes, if they're free. She quickly turned around and left - never to come back.

She had another server come over to take our dinner order and complete our service. I really would have expected a manager to come speak to us, but nothing happened. It seemed that the server had seen this before - like there was a management decision to cut back on the portion. Seems like if that was the case, that the complaint would have been made to the management.

I had even told family and friends about the excellent gator bites just prior to this last visit. I had to go back and make sure that they didn't go there and order them. I would have hated for them to order them because of my advice and then get the same portion I did.

In any case, we've never had any bad food here and we did like it, but because my favorite dish is no longer any kind of value, I most likely won't be returning. I would have rather they had just taken them off the menu rather than cutting the portion to a third at the same price.

• Visited January 2014