“AWESOME service.”

Lefty & Romos' Bar and Grill
Ranked #6 of 220 Restaurants in Muskegon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Excellent pub and grill. A wide variety of items from sandwiches to steak and prime rib. I have gone many times and every meal/experience was great.
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We went there on a Sunday afternoon and got right in. We ordered the soft pretzel bread sticks appetizer and we were given the wrong dip. The owner was out with the right dip (cheese dip) just after we took our first bite. Even though we were fine with it, he brought us out a brand new plate and accidently gave us the wrong dip again. We had a huge laugh and he ended up comping the whole appetizer. The place is amazing and I would recommend it. The previous post is completely inaccurate.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Husband and I both ate the prime rib dinner that was on special. Had no flavor or seasonings. Cut of meat was full of fat and gristle. Atmosphere and waitstaff were very nice though. Should have ordered the burgers as they looked much better on our neighbors plates!!!!

2  Thank S m B
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Great menu and beer and wine selection. Husband pigs out on the hog wings and the Blue gill are very nicely cooked. ...Good food and service!! A must visit if you are in the area.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

A group of eight of us went to have dinner at Lefty and Romo's to celebrate my nephews birthday. This was my first visit. My parents have gone there several times. The food was great, very reasonably priced but the service was absolutely outstanding!

1  Thank RenaeHesselink
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I have only been here once but will go back. Nice enviroment. Really really good food. Nice little bar area too. I can't wait to go back and try something new on the menu.