“Triple(make that quadruple) win!!!”

The Lake House Waterfront Grille
Ranked #5 of 216 Restaurants in Muskegon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Whitehall, Michigan
“Triple(make that quadruple) win!!!”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Great food, service, value AND VIEW.

We enjoyed excellent mixed drink and wine with our great appetizers(calamari) and wagyu sliders. Taylor was attentive yet respectful of our romantic evening. Dinner was also great as the fish specials are always splendid. We will definitely be back. The view of the marina and lake was great.

• Visited April 2014

“Great food, service, Not so great”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

I was there on an overnight vaca with the wife. Ordered some food, when I went down to pick up the food and the food had a couple more minutes so i thought I would sit at the bar for a drink. The bar tender (bald redhead) was watching t.v and didnt notice me so I waited five minutes passed my food came out and he was still watching t.v. he also seemed frusterated when the phone rang and interupted his veiwing he walked to the phone and picked it up and then hung it right back up with out saying anything

Food turn out to be excelent though just a bad bar tender needs to pay less attention to the t.v and more to his patrons

Long Beach, California
“Great Food with a View!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Excellent service, food and incredible dockside view! Server extremely friendly and helpful. Perch and Wall Eye - excellently prepared! Great dessert options. Portions were appropriately sized. Prices were very reasonable. Highly recommend this restaurant if you are visiting Muskegon!

1 Thank Cindy O
Bay City, Michigan
“great food, great prices”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I was in town for the weekend with a group of 30+ staying at the hotel right next door. The happy hour drink and food prices were fantastic. I walked in expecting to pay $7 for a drink and it was only $2! And it wasn't a short pour for the price. The food was great. Throughout the weekend, I tried all of the appetizers and pizzas. This isn't just bar food, it's high quality. I will be planning my next trip to Muskegon around the happy hour at the Lake House! The staff was very friendly and quite tolerable when we came in for late night snacks!

MI
“Not bad, but not excellent”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I went here since I was staying at the neighboring Shoreline Inn hotel. After a long drive, I wanted to pop in, order carry out and eat in my room. The atmosphere was nice and lively with a great view of the marina.

I was told to go to the bar to place my order. I was ignored by the bartender for more than 5 minutes (no it wasn't that busy), then watched him help someone else who came in after me. Finally, I received a menu and ordered the Tuscan Vegetable Farfalle. The order came out fairly quickly and I immediately gave the waiter my credit card, so I could get back to my room. After another 5 minutes, he still hadn't rung me up. He came back, looked at me and said "OH!". He totally forgot about my transaction and my credit card laying around. Not impressed.

The pasta was tasty, warm and had just enough flavor. The thick bread was a nice touch and had a nice garlic flavor. However, for $17 without any meat in the pasta, it seemed just a little high. It was also very oily to the point of messy.

I'd definitely give them another try, but would do a sit-down, not at the bar.

1 Thank Turkoize