“great food, great prices” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Lake House Waterfront Grille

The Lake House Waterfront Grille
Ranked #3 of 215 Restaurants in Muskegon
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bay City, Michigan
“great food, great prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

I was in town for the weekend with a group of 30+ staying at the hotel right next door. The happy hour drink and food prices were fantastic. I walked in expecting to pay $7 for a drink and it was only $2! And it wasn't a short pour for the price. The food was great. Throughout the weekend, I tried all of the appetizers and pizzas. This isn't just bar food, it's high quality. I will be planning my next trip to Muskegon around the happy hour at the Lake House! The staff was very friendly and quite tolerable when we came in for late night snacks!

MI
“Not bad, but not excellent”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

I went here since I was staying at the neighboring Shoreline Inn hotel. After a long drive, I wanted to pop in, order carry out and eat in my room. The atmosphere was nice and lively with a great view of the marina.

I was told to go to the bar to place my order. I was ignored by the bartender for more than 5 minutes (no it wasn't that busy), then watched him help someone else who came in after me. Finally, I received a menu and ordered the Tuscan Vegetable Farfalle. The order came out fairly quickly and I immediately gave the waiter my credit card, so I could get back to my room. After another 5 minutes, he still hadn't rung me up. He came back, looked at me and said "OH!". He totally forgot about my transaction and my credit card laying around. Not impressed.

The pasta was tasty, warm and had just enough flavor. The thick bread was a nice touch and had a nice garlic flavor. However, for $17 without any meat in the pasta, it seemed just a little high. It was also very oily to the point of messy.

I'd definitely give them another try, but would do a sit-down, not at the bar.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Turkoize
North muskegon
“Awesome vibe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

Stopped in for a quick bite today and had a great experience! Taylor took great care of me. I will be back

Muskegon, Michigan
“Great food & excellent service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

My wife and I dined recently at The Lake House and received excellent service and great food. Jilleen was our waitress and she did an exceptional job. We enjoyed the visit so much we went back a few days later. Being St. Patrick's Day weekend and a Friday night, the restaurant was busy but Sarah the hostess was very attentive to make sure we got a place at the bar. There was only one seat at the bar but Sarah and several other of the staff made it a point to get another seat. We appreciated the time and attention we received and they were so accomodating we ended up eating at the bar! The food was awesome! Their perch is always very good!! The Lake House is a cozy and inviting place in the winter and you can't beat this place when the weather warms up and there is an opportunity to sit outside!! Highly recommend you check this place out!!!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Spring Lake, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful atmosphere, wonderful food, great service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

My girlfriends and I meet at your restaurant for Happy Hour...Best deals in town! The Baked Bree' was delicious and our server Angela very helpful with menu.

A place I will tell my friends about.

1 Thank Melissazx