“Good Food, Good Friends and an Awesome Sunset!!”

The Lake House Waterfront Grille
Ranked #5 of 214 Restaurants in Muskegon
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Silverdale, Washington
“Good Food, Good Friends and an Awesome Sunset!!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Visited on business and was able to share the evening with many of my work partners. This was highly recommended by the hotel I was staying at and it did not disappoint! We were able to sit out on the patio and they had a singer throughout our dinner and she was pretty good. The weather was beautiful with a cool breeze and the waitress was prompt and always asked if we needed anything. The food was priced fairly and it tasted great. I had a local favorite, perch. It was a sandwich with very different tangy tarter sauce with the sweet potato fries! You could also get the perch in a meal as well. The special that day was walleye which a friend tried and said was incredible! Great place all around!

Boca Raton, Florida
“Glad we were early for the ferry-setting, view, tastes,,,this place has it all”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

We found this gem because we had arrived early for the Lake Express ferry. A great find. We had a beautiful day and sat outside overlooking the docked boats and the water. A cooling breeze made for a most comfortable sitting. Excellent service and a very broad menu selection; we hope to return. I had what I expect is a standard-fried perch. It was excellent, with the breading light and some tasty, but not overpowering herbs mixed in. Ample serving, I think six good pieces. My wife had a tuna entree- delicious and beautiful presentation. Also a great drink list- try theirMargarita. This is only about 10, maybe slightly more minutes from the ferry if you have the time.

Chicago, Illinois
“Delicious food in a great setting”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We had both lunch and dinner there while staying next door at the shoreline inn. There are not very many restaurants in the area, so it was nice to find this one on the lake. You can eat inside or outside on the dock. Wait staff friendly. Try the lobster roll and sweet potato fries for lunch. We just had burgers and pizzas for dinner, but they were of the gourmet type. Very good. Reasonably priced. There are fancier entrees on the menu featuring local yellow perch. Gets extremely busy in evenings. Be prepared to wait!

• Visited August 2013
“Probably better to eat in vs room service”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We stayed at the Shoreline and order room service from here. The food was barely warm and was ok in flavor. We were to tired to go out after a 9 hour drive. I would eat there again but probably go down to the restaurant vs having room service.

Visited August 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“What a view!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Stopped at Lake House cuz I was in Muskegon and it fared well on Trip Advisor. I was not disappointed.The Sunday brunch menu made it hard to choose but my waiter suggested the omelette bar and the end result was excellent! The omelette chef whipped up a very tasty omelette indeed. The potatoes on the bar were just so-so, and although a bowl of fruit looked fresh-cut, inexplicably the fruit was in water which made the melon mushy and all the tastes run together. My waiter was good and they had flavored creamers for the coffee (which by the way I thought was terrific coffee too). I sat outside, and the lake view was fabulous. (I'll attempt to upload a photo.) All in all I would absolutely eat there again, especially on a nice day.