“Great food, prices, and location”

The Lake House Waterfront Grille
Ranked #5 of 221 Restaurants in Muskegon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Hung out here a lot for a wedding. Perch sandwich for lunch was pretty tasty with good homemade potato chips. Then came for drinks at the outside bar to watch some football. Bill was a great bar tender. Dark and Stormys were good, beer selection is great. After we had the reception here. First reception I've ever been to where the prime rib was actually delicious. Served everyone at once too, it wasn't the typical assembly line like most places. After, we topped it off with a great breakfast. I just got the standard eggs, sausage, hash browns, toast. The omlets and burritos looked outstanding too.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We went here to have a leisurely meal and were very pleasantly pleased with the experience. We had a window view and had great service. The cocktails were delicious. We were there on a Wednesday evening and wine was 1/2 price and appetizers were 1/2 price as well. The hotel we stayed at recommed we have the bruschetta to start with and it was a wonderful suggestion.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We were in town for the Irish Festival staying at the Shoreline Inn. We ate at the Lake House several times (Breakfast, Lunch and Small Plates Dinner). We found both the presentation and quality of all the food items to be excellent. Our servers were very friendly and attentive. The restaurant decor is very attractive as well. Dining here was certainly one of the highlights of our trip to Muskegon.

Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I went and had pizza here. I was highly unimpressed when it took 45 minutes (the dining room was less than half full) and when we got it, it was cold. I ordered a bloody Mary which came with a beer chaser, I never got the beer chaser and when I said something to the waitress she ignored my comment and walked away. Don't waste your time or $.

1  Thank chicki808
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Despite a 40 minute wait when our reservation was mishandled, we had an enjoyable evening. Once we were seated, the service was timely and friendly. The menu has something for everybody with sandwiches, small plates, pizza, and full entree's.The food is good but nothing memorable. Nice selection of beer and wine at reasonable prices. Great view of Muskegon Lake.A large amount of outdoor seating is perfect for summer nights.