“Good, but bare bones”

Fricano's Muskegon Lake
Ranked #12 of 214 Restaurants in Muskegon
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cary, Illinois
“Good, but bare bones”
Reviewed September 21, 2010

Good pizza, but be forewarned that it is extremely thin. Order more than you would normally. The restaurant had good service and a very nice view of the lake.

1 Thank GreatLakesTraveler13

Las Vegas, Nevada
“The best pizza EVER”
Reviewed May 4, 2010

Fricano's is hands down the absolute best pizza I have EVER had!!!! I am originally from West Michigan but have since move to Las Vegas. Every time I visit Fricano's is always on my to do list, and Ive even had my husband fly some back to me when he has visited without me. They need a Fricano's here.

Muskegon, MI
“GREAT THIN CRUST, BUBBLY CHEESE, CHEAP”
Reviewed September 8, 2009

If you are in the mood for thin crust, visit Fricano's.

Although the pizzas are a little on the small side, the price is right - If I can remember correctly, I think around $7.50/pie. My husband and I dined here twice and it was VERY delicious. We will definitely return.

We ordered two pizzas and went home with 1/2 of one. We aren't HUGE eaters, I just think the size of the pizza and the thin crust gives you more room for more pieces.

I love pizza and definitely recommend Fricano's IF you are in the mood for THIN CRUST.

The only reason I gave Fricano's 4 instead of 5 stars is because two of the four pizzas we have eaten here were a little under cooked - very slightly raw dough near the crust. I definitely prefer pizza on the done side. Other than that-wonderful pizza!

Michigan
“Best thin crust pizza ever”
Reviewed August 29, 2009

There is one item on the menu; pizza. This is the most uniquely wonderful pizza I’ve ever eaten with a delicate thin crust, a light sauce you barely notice, the perfect touch of cheese. The pizza is good with any mix of toppings or just cheese. I get “everything with”, that is everything with anchovies. Oh my, it’s salty and slightly greasy this heavenly light crust. It is simply the best thin crust pizza ever. Wash it down with a cold beer.

The restaurant can become a bit noisy when there’s a big crowd. The location features great views of Muskegon Lake. I highly recommend Fricano’s.