“Excellent, unique pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I make it a point of getting to Fricano's each time I'm back in town. Love the pizza. Love the location.

There are newer reviews for Fricano's Muskegon Lake

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We've been to Fricano's three times - the first time to see what all the hype was about. We were not impressed, and wouldn't go back on our own. The second and third time was at friends suggestion to meet there and because being with them was more important than the food, we didn't insist on what we wanted.

The pizza was greasy. Limited toppings - Italian Sausage, Pepperoni, Mushroom, Green Pepper and Anchovy. While I like anchovies, why would you pick them when you're limited to five choices - come on. Greasy. Not a crust - a cracker. The flavor was ok, but nothing special and it was burnt in several places.

Service wasn't that great any of the times.

Would I recommend it - not so much!

1  Thank MJOutofTown
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have been a customer at the Wonderful Fricano'sm Italian Restaurant for over 30 years now. Being a full blooded Sicilian ( my grandparents were from Rome Italy) I can rate this Italian food are 100 plus! The pizza is bar far the Best in Western Michigan! Prices here are extremely moderate. Also a Great Family Dining Experience! The next time you visit the Muskegon area please visit the Fricano's Restaurant - the food is simply Awesome and Mouthwatering!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great pizza with a unique character! Terrific views of Muskegon Lake! If I knew of someone visiting the Muskegon area for the first time, this is where I would take them. Support the LOCALS!

Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Greeted and served immediately. Pizza is always top notch to perfection. The service and atmosphere are the best! Thank you Ted Fricano and your star staff for bringing true Italian pizza taste to Muskegon.