“Just Pizza”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Just Pizza”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We recieved a gift certificate for christmas and heard so many wonderful things about their pizza. We took the kids and went for dinner. We didn't know that they are open specific times only. We had to wait for them to open for dinner. Once we were seated we were surprised that there is nothing else there to eat but pizza. No sides, no breadsticks and only a handful of topping options. Ok, so we ordered....this pizza is so thin it takes numerous pizza to fill up especially with nothing to go with it. We bought 4 pizza they are all like 10" I think...didn't want to spend anymore money so oppted to leave and go get frosty's from Wendys. Haven't been back and won't.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank L J

“Yummy...if”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

you can take that type of pizza (thin, on the greasy side) but a local favorite. This store has the best view of the three family owned locations!

Visited February 2012
Muskegon, MI
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite pizza”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I always order the everything including anchovies--my favorite. The cracker thin crust works and the pepperoni and cheese are unlike anywhere else. My grandmother started bringing me to the GH location when I was just a tot and I've been hooked for almost 40 years. The Muskegon location is great. I often get take out since I just live in Lakeside. The bartenders are friendly and happy to get your order placed for you. My husband isn't a big fan--this pizza is one of those that you either love or don't. I never hear anyone stand the middle ground on this.

• Visited November 2012
Norton Shores, Michigan
“Family Favorite”
Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

One size, one crust, 7 toppings - it just doesn't get any easier than this. Good service and fair prices only add to the evening. The back parking lot is a little ragged but if you look past it to the marina and lake it is a gorgeous view. Enjoy!

Dennison, Ohio
“Pizza yum.”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Great pizza, atmosphere, service. Get there early, unless you get reservations. Good view from the tables near the windows. Enjoyable.

Visited November 2012