Mia & Grace Bistro and Bakery
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Unique menu with local fare all freshly made. A treasure in this area!
Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

The food takes a while to prepare but since everything is made from scratch, the taste is worth the wait. Generous portions of awesome deliciousness.

1  Thank JimAlfa1

Reviewed January 29, 2013

From the flawless service to the unique food, this restaurant is perfection. I entered at the end of the day when they were apparently about to close. Instead of being rude or suggesting I be quick, they never mentioned the closing time. The staff was helpful and made me feel comfortable. The food very unique. I had the Duck "ham" and Jam Sandwich. i do recommend it. I also recommend their slaw. This is not just farm to table, but interesting combinations of farm to table. If you can find this place open, step in. I have tried to come before but often found it closed....such as on Mondays and later in the day. So check their hours before heading over there. Make sure you take the time to wander the restaurant to see all of the great art work on display.

2  Thank hansonv
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Not your usual menu and you will want to try everything they have to offer. (1)The servings are large and could be shared easily. (2) The breads are outstanding! (3) All the meats are farm raised and sausages are homemade. (3) End your lunch/dinner with carrot cake and homemade ice cream or one of their many other items on the menu. They do add/change their menu from time to time. Love their fried oysters and bacon sandwich.

2  Thank guestwmichigan
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have heard of Mia and Grace but just have never had the chance to eat there. (closed on Monday's) It is a very unique little spot in downtown Muskegon. I had chose the chicken salad and my girlfriend challenged me to step out of my box and try something different. She had been there several times and always had the duck PB and J. She tried the duck ham and jam and I had the BLT. (wow, I really stepped out of my box haha) She really liked her sandwich, my BLT was good as well. The unique thing about their BLT was the over easy egg on top. It was good but very hard and uncomfortable to eat with the egg yolk dripping through your fingers. I'm not a fan of cloth napkins especially with egg yolk. The sandwichs were a bit on the pricy side. ($10 each) I will try them again and order something a bit more crazy.

1  Thank marla2911
Reviewed January 23, 2013

unbelieveable food great service nice atmosphere! the young couple owners/chefs jamie and jeremy are so nice accomplished cooks and so welcoming we love jake the mgr/ waiter. as native new yorkers it reminds of a local bistro in soho or the village very unusual and scrumptious selections that always change the homemade sodas are delicious only downside no wine with dinner (no liquor license) and close early

1  Thank christine L