We stayed at this hotel for the 2012 Hot Rod Power Tour. It was amazing. The staff was fantastic and patient while hundreds of hot rodders checked in at the same time. The hotel itself if beautiful, very elegant, right on the water. Rooms overlook the harbor and boats. We stayed in June, but I think this place could be great any time of year. rooms are private and extremely well decorated...all looks very new. We only stayed one night, but would love to go back for a weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shoreline Inn, an Ascend Collection Hotel, is a full service, modern vintage themed, waterfront resort located on Muskegon Lake in Muskegon Michigan. Built new in 2002 and updated in 2013, the hotel features oversized rooms, floor to ceiling window walls, 1st class amenities, business level accommodations on our "Club" floor and spectacular views of Muskegon and Muskegon Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Odigeo, Travelocity, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Shoreline Inn & Conference Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Inn At Terrace Point Hotel Muskegon
- Shoreline Hotel Muskegon
- Shoreline Hotel At Terrace Point