The Shoreline Inn is located right on the bay in Muskegon, not far from downtown or the nearby beaches. It is clean with fancy, sort of French provincial decor. The rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows and nice views. Wifi and breakfast are free. There is a nice pool area and a waterfront restaurant adjacent to the hotel, in a marina.
I was really impressed by the comfort of the pillows - usually a big pet peeve of mine. The hotel is a member of Choice Hotels' Ascend Collection, but as usual with Choice Hotels, they did not recognize my Choice Privileges elite status with a better room or anything.
In summary, a very nice place in a nice location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shoreline Inn, an Ascend Collection Hotel, is a full service, modern vintage themed, waterfront resort located on Muskegon Lake in Muskegon Michigan. Built new in 2002 and updated in 2013, the hotel features oversized rooms, floor to ceiling window walls, 1st class amenities, business level accommodations and spectacular views of Muskegon and Muskegon Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shoreline Inn & Conference Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Inn At Terrace Point Hotel Muskegon
- Shoreline Hotel Muskegon
- Shoreline Hotel At Terrace Point