All reviewscorner roomfull size fridgerestaurant next doorthe lake house restaurantoutdoor poolmuskegon lakesliding glassbeautiful hotelwater viewoverlooking the marinafloor to ceiling windowsopen hoursadjacent restaurantbeautiful roomking bedcontinental breakfastupon check
Reviewed August 13, 2012

It's like stepping back in time with all the modern conviences..rooms are beautiful..price is right..marinia right there if your a boat person..the restraunt right there is well priced and the food is great, you can sit outside and enjoy the great view or inside. The staff at this hotel is excellant and the breakfast is very well done...theres an outside & inside pool all well maintained..this is a wonderful place at a great value. close for the morning ferry also.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Staff was so nice and helpful. The price is right. the Marina its right there with an awesome restaurant right next door.the room was very large and space was not an issue for the 5 people staying which 3 were kids.the only place I'll recommend too stay when in muskegon.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Indulging my husband's passion for roller coasters on his birthday, we spent it at Michigan's Adventure and stayed the night at Shoreline Inn. What a wonderful facility! Multi-story hotel overlooking Muskegon Lake and Terrace Point Marina, an oasis in an otherwise industrial area.
The staff was helpful and courteous, the 24 hour convenience pantry well stocked with competitively priced beverages and snack items. Our second floor room was a very nice suite with kitchenette (full size fridge), two flat screens and a French balcony (from which I accidentally dropped my cell phone but that's another story-the phone survived) overlooking the lake and marina. The complimentary continental breakfast of usual fare (cold/hot cereal, muffins, bagels, pastries, hot waffles, juice etc) is available in a large windowed room with many tables additional bistro tables in the lobby. All in all a great place to stay, close to beaches, museums and all Muskegon offers.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for two nights in a corner water-view room with a fireplace and hot tub! Views were amazing, staff was friendly and helpful, and overall, this hotel was a great value. One thing, however, almost ruined our entire stay....... SPIDERS! By dusk each night, our balcony and two French balconies were completely covered with spiders! I am not exaggerating when I say HUNDREDS of them. Climbing, walking, feeding, spinning webs. After our first evening, we couldnt even open any of the sliding doors, let alone go outside to sit on the balcony. I remained anxious and creeped out for the rest of our stay. It was horrifying and like something out of a nightmare! We even spoke with a cleaning lady who told us that spiders are a problem (and she even showed us bites she had on her neck from being ordered to swipe them down off of a balcony w a broom!!!!). We were in room 906. If you don't like spiders, don't open the sliding doors, or simply don't stay here!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Bjd2004
Reviewed August 7, 2012

This is the first time I have ever written a review. The reason I am writing this is because the whole staff was WONDERFUL when my daughter was sick (especially one of the gals behind the desk taking reservations and the manager)! They went out of their way to make sure we had a comfortable room and always asked how my daughter was doing. They even moved things around so we could continue to stay in the same room. I give the whole staff an A+!! The people there truly care about you - this place is beautiful and truly a gem. It was extremely clean and lovely (and I am very picky!). I look forward to staying at the Shoreline Inn soon - also there are beautiful views available from many of the rooms - simply heaven! Thanks Shoreline - I will never forget your kindness!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family