We had no idea what to expect coming to the Shoreline Inn for the 2011 Hot Rod Power Tour. The staff at check-in and check out was friendly and efficient. The rooms were clean and very comfortable with nice amenities (full-size refridgerator). The wrought iron headboard was a little uncomfortable to lean back against, but we just slept there. The lobby/parlor area was really unique and nice. Great area to talk and meet people. The view was fantastic and the Lake House Restaurant was fun. The breakfast wasn't my favorite and leaves some room for improvement. My idea of hot breakfast items were not microwave burritos. Definitely would recommend a stay here! Just to give you an idea of where I usually stay... HI Expresses and Hamptons... I was pleased here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shoreline Inn, an Ascend Collection Hotel, is a full service, modern vintage themed, waterfront resort located on Muskegon Lake in Muskegon Michigan. Built new in 2002 and updated in 2013, the hotel features oversized rooms, floor to ceiling window walls, 1st class amenities, business level accommodations and spectacular views of Muskegon and Muskegon Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shoreline Inn & Conference Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Inn At Terrace Point Hotel Muskegon
- Shoreline Hotel Muskegon
- Shoreline Hotel At Terrace Point