“Total what I was looking for”

Shoreline Inn & Conference Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Muskegon
Reviewed July 13, 2011

I did the review thing on trip advisor. And Shoreline Inn was what I expected. Nice room with a awesome view. Called the night before and got the room I wanted. Nice Pools, Clean room, Resturant next store hopping. Great Areas to sit out side. More than what I expected for 126.00 with AAA discount. Will be back.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Admarshall74

Reviewed July 12, 2011

Beautiful property and views but not much to do in town.
Hotel Staff were SUPER NICE!! very helpful and polite. I am glad they have the no party rule. there was a LARGE family with a ton of noisy kids that took over both pools.. this is not the kind of hotel to party at. seems more like a business/professional hotel.
(rough area)not much shopping. lake michigan and light house only 5 miles away, very nice beach.
check in wait was quite lengthly.
interenet did not work on 9th floor

Room Tip: view of marina was nice. you can see marina, parking lot and lake.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jules16100
Reviewed July 4, 2011

We stumbled upon this gem on a hotel while traveling around Michigan. At first we almost did not go in to ask the price and because we thought it would be really high. We got a corner fireplace suite with a stunning view of the water and the sunset on one of the top floors. The room had a jacuzzi and we loved it so much we ordered dinner from the restaurant below and stayed in the whole night. The corner suites are great because you can open the windows and get a wonderful cross breeze. We loved this place, could have stayed there all week. They have two pools, boats and bikes to rent and it is located on a long winding bike and jogging path along the water.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank bona
Reviewed July 1, 2011

Had to wait to check in because computers were down. Horrible room, very small with oversized furniture. Sheets were bare thin. Bathroom is just plain gross. Closet doors falling off, cupboards with nothing in them, not even a glass. Glad we only had to stay one night after paying over $200. We didn't pay this much at the Vadara in Vegas and it was outstanding.

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank Gbowren
Reviewed June 29, 2011

So you first go through a downtown area and I was a little skeptical that it would be a trashy place. I first saw the holiday inn which I heard was not that great. Then you see the shoreline inn. It's set back by the water away from the downtown area. The grounds were very clean and well kept up. We walk in to check in and they said it was not ready. So we waited till 3 and they called us telling us it was ready!! We walk into our corner room and it was the one with a jacuzzi and fireplace. Not the best room for a family seeing that the jacuzzi was in the middle of the room haha. We called down to the front desk and they changed our room in a second to a corner room that did not have a jacuzzi. The room had a pull out couch and a nice vizio television. 1 walkout balcony that was quite large overlooking all the nice boats and then 2 doors that opened but u could not walk out that faced the large lake! Beautiful room, large and spacious. Front desk will print off directions to anything for you, so just ask. If you are looking for a beach go to pere Marquette park! It is amazing white sandy beach. Great place to hang for the day and it's only 7 minutes away. We ate at the lakehouse next door. The setting was very nice. The food was so so but very overpriced. I had the Kobe burger and it tasted weird. A fun thing to do is become friends with your waiter than go back to your room and shout there name haha. They have fun with that! The outdoor pool is really nice. They have nice chairs and stuff to lay out on. Also a bike and boat rental right at the hotel. Overall a very nice hotel and want to come right back!

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank Jgatterdam
Reviewed June 26, 2011

I reserved a room for my daughters 10th birthday online months in advance. I got there and was told they don't reserve rooms for parties. It was me and 3 10 year olds and a 2 year old, hardly a party, the people at the front desk were quite rude when the 2 year old had to use the bathroom in the lobby. I was told they would refund my money, cool right? Wrong it would take 7 to 10 business days to get back on my credit card. Nowhere on the website does it say no birthday parties. My child's party was ruined because of the lack of info on the website. By the way they do not allow any parties, Birthday, wedding, bachelorette, No parties!!! Thank god i found a hotel to accommodate us. I will NEVER stay at this hotel

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank me_dee32
Reviewed June 26, 2011

Stayed here one night for our anniversary. Rest of family stayed at Holiday Inn down the street. They came by to check out our room and were impressed. We paid less than they had at HI and got so much more. We stayed in a King corner room with fireplace and jacuzzi. The view of the marina and sunset were awesome. Room was quiet...had no trouble sleeping. Breakfast was decent...many choices. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Muskegon
Holiday Inn Muskegon
#9 of 12 in Muskegon
Best Western Beacon Inn
Best Western Beacon Inn
#1 of 6 in Grand Haven

Been to Shoreline Inn & Conference Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Shoreline Inn & Conference Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member

Address: 750 Terrace Point Rd, Muskegon, MI 49440-1100
Location: United States > Michigan > Muskegon County > Muskegon
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Muskegon
Price Range: $92 - $157 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Shoreline Inn & Conference Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member 3*
The Shoreline Inn, an Ascend Collection Hotel, is a full service, modern vintage themed, waterfront resort located on Muskegon Lake in Muskegon Michigan. Built new in 2002 and updated in 2013, the hotel features oversized rooms, floor to ceiling window walls, 1st class amenities, business level accommodations and spectacular views of Muskegon and Muskegon Lake. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Shoreline Inn & Conference Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Shoreline Inn At Terrace Point Hotel Muskegon