“This is the place”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Muskegon, Michigan
“This is the place”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

I love the stuff they help me, ask my long time girlfriend to be my wife and it went very well thanks. plus the food was good and fresh

Visited September 2011

grand rapids, mi
“Great Steakhouse”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

We went to celebrate a birthday. It turned out to be an excellent choice. It was our first visit but we will return. The service was attentive even though they were accomodating a large party in a private area. Two filets cooked to perfection, salads, one side each, one alcoholic drink per person (they mix a perfect Old-Fashioned) with a shared dessert was less than $75 (sans tip). The salad and side choices were extensive.They serve a specialty bread from a sister restaurant that was quite tasty.
The restaurant is a bit noisy but it was a busy Saturday evening. Our server, Sylvia, was available without hovering. We liked that. In fact we liked everything about the place.
As said above, we'll be back.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank undum
North Muskegon, Michigan
“Quite possibly the other "best" place in town”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

When I'm in the mood for a great meal, a few too many martinis, the first place that comes to mind is CF Prime. My favorite dish is the Bone-in beef fillet. Not a very common cut but if you've never had it then you've never had steak. It's like that.
I love to set in the high back booths they have. It's like setting in a giant catchers mitt only with softer leather. Do yourself a favor, call over to CF's, reserve a booth and get yourself a bone-in fillet. You won't regret it.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank oliver420
Spring Lake, Michigan
“Who knew a great steakhouse was in Muskegon!?”
Reviewed November 30, 2011

Parking lot is small and the entrance is a bit hidden. Once you get inside the feel and look is wonderfuly. Very relaxed and cozy atmosphere. We've been here a couple times, both times our servers seemed a bit nervous at the start. But as the night progressed they calmed down. The Beer and Wine list was great. I was able to enjoy several craft beers and my wife loved the wine choices she had.

The meals were wonderful, we had steaks both times and the steak comes on a large whie plate and besides the steak the plate is bare. It was a bit odd but the food speaks for iteslf. I also had a side of Ahi and found it was wonderful.

We've recommend family and friends to go there and all have responded warmly as well. GIve it a shot there are currently specials on Tuesday for steak for 2 and Friday's for prime rib. We went on other days and made reservations just to be sure.

Looking forward to going back. I'm normally not a fan of going to the Muskegon area for a dinner but CF Prime is one I will.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Mr_Magoo82
Muskegon, Michigan
“Best Food and Service Around!”
Reviewed November 23, 2011

My husband and I love this restaurant. The food is the best in our area-always delicious. The staff is friendly and helpful. On Tuesday they have a special called "Two for Tuesday" which is a small tenderloin steak, a salad, break and a choice of sides for $30 for the 2 meals. Every bite is amazing! It's a small place with a cozy atmosphere. They also have a great wine selection and an extensive draft beer choices. I would highly recommend this restaurant if you're in the area.

• Visited November 2011