“Lunch”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Good food and view. Sat on the deck with twins and young daughter. Service wasn't the best but it wasn't bad either. She keep my drink full, which can be a problem outside.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We came upon this restaurant while in Muskegon, MI. It is somewhat hard to find as you have to nearly drive through a housing edition to get there. Once we found it, we weren't sure it was open as it looked pretty vacant (we got there at 12:30pm) from the parking lot. However, once you walk around to the other side of the building (near the waterfront), the place is hopping. It has a lively atmosphere outside with a beautiful view of the water. We ordered the perch basket, turkey club with fries and my daughter got the coconut shrimp kids meal (came with maybe 4 pieces of shrimp). The food was a little pricey for what it was and the service was sub par. I'd recommend it if you are in the area!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We recently had out of town family visit and wanted to treat them to someplace they can't get back home. Having been there before we chose Dockers, and what a disappointment. They advertised award winning perch (not local, from Lake Erie), frankly the perch is only ho hum, dry & fairly tasteless, and I have had much better at several other spots in Muskegon. I ordered the grilled bbq'd salmon at a price of $27.00. Expecting what I "thought" would be the market portion for that price in the community, I was amazed when a portion much smaller (a 1" slice) than I expected arrived, the mashed potatoes dwarfed the fish, and the plate looked basically empty! I was embarrassed to have brought our guests (who happen to both be managers at seafood restaurants in Texas) to this facility, after seeing their eyes bug out of their heads when they saw my plate. Add to this, server Cody, who for the most part did an excellent job, until he asked how my dinner was, when I gave an honest answer he decided to walk away while I was telling him that it was good but the portion was NOT worth the price, and he muttered quietly (but not quiet enough for MY GUESTS not to hear) "yeah, but it was good". Totally unacceptable from a server. Not a happy visit.

1  Thank rtop55
Reviewed July 15, 2014

One of the restaurant highlight is the terrace with the view on the marina : very nice place to have a drink and a dinner facing the sun going down over the water. Main dishes around seafood, but as well opportunity to have classical meat based dishes. As a dessert, I would recommand the chocolate broonie (big size!)

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Best to sit outside and enjoy the view of the marina. The food is just ok: had the breaded whitefish, and it was not very crusty but rather mushy. But the service was good.