Just what we needed for an overnight stay, clean, comfortable, good value. Restaurant across the road good, very 'regional' menu, to be expected! Village a bit deserted but scenery superb.
Shop associated with hotel hopeless, assistant would not lett us taste any wine, so we moved on, found a 'cave' in the village and bought a lot of lovely, locally produced wine from charming vinyard owner, hotel's loss there!
One smiling girl seemed to do everything, reception, breakfast, portering, a real asset to the business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are a few special places which escape the hurly-burly of everyday life and are just made for total relaxation and pleasure. Tucked away in the vineyards, near the old village of Itterswiller, Hotel Arnold is one such place. It's time to put down your luggage and take a look at the wonderful view over the landscape which stretches and curves away into the distance, appreciate the inviting atmosphere of the lounge and savor the comfort of the bedrooms. Your stay will be an unforgettable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotel.de, HRS, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Arnold reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arnold Hotel Itterswiller
- Hotel Arnold Itterswiller, France - Alsace