“You're Home Away From Home”

Nicaraguita Cafe & Restaurante
Ranked #9 of 100 Restaurants in Leon
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: We are a small restaurant in the center of Leon with Nica culture and italian cusine. We offer a variety of dishes: crepes sweets&savory, sandiwiches, hamburgers..... PASTA and VEGETARIAN options. Fruits smoothies, frappes, Beers, Wine&Coctails. Everything is cooked with FRESH ingredientes everyday. WI-FI gratis, Books Exchange in any language. cultura, sabor y sentimiento
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I lived in Leon for 4 months and this was always mine and my friends go to restaurant. The staff is absolutely lovely, and they will go out of their way to ensure you have a wonderful experience. I wish nothing but the best for them and their business. Every item on the menu is fantastic and not expensive- definitely try their breakfast bagel!

Reviewed May 25, 2014

This was a cute little restaurant. There were plenty of menu items to choose from. I ordered the pollo a la plancha. The grilled chicken came with a little salad, french fries and rice. It was a lot of food and good value for the money. My only complaint was that the chicken was a little over-seasoned for my taste, but it was still good. From where I was sitting, I saw lots of delicious entrees coming out of the kitchen for other customers. If I were going to stay in Leon a little longer, I would definitely check this place out again.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Nicaraguita is a simple but excellent food option in Leon. Everything tastes really fresh here. Including the licuados. The owners are super-friendly and you can tell that they love what they do. There's even a book corner for the solo traveller, or anyone really.

1  Thank Hanz88
Reviewed May 20, 2014

This place was great. The owners serve you and ensure everything is to your expectation. The portions were huge, the food was fresh and delicious. We went back a couple of times!

Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Is one of my favorite place here in León, the food is delicious and cheap, the staff was very friendly i like that, highly recomended !