“My favorite place !”

Nicaraguita Cafe & Restaurante
Ranked #6 of 97 Restaurants in Leon
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: We are a small restaurant in the center of Leon with Nica culture and italian cusine. We offer a variety of dishes: crepes sweets&savory, sandiwiches, hamburgers..... PASTA and VEGETARIAN options. Fruits smoothies, frappes, Beers, Wine&Coctails. Everything is cooked with FRESH ingredientes everyday. WI-FI gratis, Books Exchange in any language. cultura, sabor y sentimiento
“My favorite place !”
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Is one of my favorite place here in León, the food is delicious and cheap, the staff was very friendly i like that, highly recomended !

“Nice atmosphere and delicious food!”
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

I have been at this cafe/retaurant several times. Everytime the owners and also the staff were really friendly. So there is a really nice ambiente to have breakfast, lunch or whatever. Moreover it does not take an hour to get what you ordered like in some other places in Leon. To sum up this is my number one spot to have breakfast in Leon.

Moreover I highly recommend the pesto!!!

“Fantastic club sandwiches and fresh juices”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

This ia a fantastic place for lunch especially if you are staying at the lazybones hostel which is just around the corner, literally 3min away. We went in for lunch and were greeted with a smile and the overall service was excellent. Nice small place with plenty to choose from. We had the club sandwich and the vegetarian sandwich it was great! My wife, a vegetarian, was very impressed! Club sandwich was huge and delicious. The fruit juices were also very refreshing and you can make any combo you want. Great, fair prices here as well! The place also has a separate room for coffee and a relaxing read. The owner, who is Italian, was a very friendly guy and because of his background it makes sense that the food would be good. They also have hot dishes but we unfortunately didn't try those. Enjoy!

• Visited April 2014
Haifa, Hefa, Israel
“Amazing food good price”
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

I'm writing this review live from the restuarant . food is great here I just had a pork steak. Price is great as well but quality is top. Enjoy the place and the sandboarding in leon

Santa Monica, California
“Very cool place with delicious food”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We went there for lunch and we absolutely loved it. The owner is a very nice guy from Italy. The menu is awesome, being Italians and after traveling in Central America for 2 months we needed some kind of Italian flavors. I had a sandwich with goat cheese and Italian salami which was delicious , my husband had the special wrap of the day which was also delicious and my kids and the crepes, very tasty too and all at very $ price. The atmosphere is really cool and so it is the place. There is also a very fast wifi connection which is always good. We will definitely go back.

• Visited April 2014