“Fantastic value hotel near the center of Leon!”

Hotel Cacique Adiact
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Leon
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights in early February. The rooms are very nice here with everything you would need. Air conditioning is included at no extra charge, breakfast buffet where you could order hot food brought to your table, a fridge in the room, tv, and balcony. It is an easy walk to the main square in Leon. There is also a really nice swimming pool there. The hotel has a nice restaurant where I ate lunch both days. I also recommend trying out Carnivoro for lunch or dinner. I also ate at Al Carbon but the food was just as good at Carnivoro at a much better price. The hotel staff was very helpful with all requests. The hotel offers free filtered water and has wifi. They arranged a taxi for me to the UCA bus station which only cost around $1 US. This would definitely be my first choice if staying in Leon again!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Hotel Cacique Adiact

Reviewed March 18, 2014

10 members travel in our Team, we had great service, it would have been nice to keep our rooms close by but we were spread out. 7:00am breakfast, for our team was to late need to be at 6:15am we are in business visit and people are going full force by 7:00am we need to be out by 7:00am WiFi needs some improvement some areas poor reception, but for the city it is great place to stay.
Kudos to all team at the hotel, keep up the outstanding job you are doing.

Room Tip: A/C work great, hot water excelente, services was excelent, we highly recommend it for Leon, Nicarag...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We (my boyfriend and I) stayed in Hotel Cacique Adiact for four nights in mid-February, 2014. The place is spotless, has nice-sized rooms, and the breakfast (included in the $55 a night fee) is satisfying with a lot of choices. It has a pool and restaurant seating for breakfast around an indoor garden. It is within easy walking distance of the main square. The staff was very accommodating, giving us directions and advice, and arranging tours. They arranged for Gonzalo, a very personable driver and guide, to pick us up and take us back to the airport and also to guide us on a couple of very interesting tours to the mangrove swamps and to the Revolutionary museum and sites. We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for the best value for their dollar.

Room Tip: We stayed up a stairwell, in #3, away from the pool. We had our own balcony with rocking chairs and...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ValienteBothell
Reviewed March 1, 2014

When I arrived in León, this hotel had a single room available, but no availability for the following eventing. The desk manager, Ozzie, unbeknownst to me, went to the owner, Antonia, explained the plight of this lonesome single traveler, and Antonia invited me to stay in a room in her private adjoining home. Now what kind of hotel does that?

I cannot say enough about this hotel: exceptionally quiet in a rather noisy city, spotlessly clean, top notch service, and an atmosphere that stands in for a home away from home.

They say that people make your trip better, and no group more exemplifies this than the crew at Hotel Cacique Adiact. From the owner, Antonia, to Maria, Rosa, and Yessenia, in the kitchen to Jose, and most of all Ozzie, this hotel makes guests feel like family.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights in Feb 2014. This hotel is an excellent choice for Leon, we just loved our stay there. The first floor rooms have a spacious deck overlooking the pool with a nice view. The hotel has a lovely atmosphere and is spotlessly clean. Staff are super friendly and very helpful. They have a spacious garage at the side of the hotel and you can park your rental car inside at night for free.

There is a cafe/bar area at the front of the hotel. We had a chicken sandwich there for lunch when we arrived, which was just delicious. Breakfast is included and again was really good.

The location is just a few blocks from the city center and there are lots of restaurants around the area to try. I would say this is the best hotel we stayed in during our whole trip to Nicaragua. Beautiful place and really good value. I can see why it is rated number 1 on Trip Advisor.

Room Tip: No 12 is the end room upstairs and has a nice view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

After yet another search in a Nicaragua City (many hotels are full and/or pre booked in February) we managed to get the last room in this hotel. Whilst we did not have a view over the pol area (we looked against a white wall) we were close enough to the pool. Very nice large apartments, quite pricey. Swimming pool area is lovely, with a very nice large swimming pool. Staff is very friendly. I expected a bit more from breakfast though. It was nice that we could choose our eggs, but the coffee was disgusting (how is this possible in Nicaragua) and the juices and fruits were boring. A bit if variety would have been nice. And we had old boring bread. Room for improvement I say!

Stayed: February 2014
thorbjornw, Owner at Hotel Cacique Adiact, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

This is the first time a guest has complainined over the coffee. It is delivered directly to us from a farmers' coop in Jinotega, and we have been very satisfied with their coffee. We use it both for breakfast, our expresso machine and our complementary coffee in the reception. Consumption is impressive, which we take as an indication that our guests like it. Several guests are buying it to take with them home. Tastes differ, but to call it "disgusting" is a bit of a surprise.
It also surprises me, that you find our apartments "pricey". We charge 60 USD for an apartment with separate bedroom and livingroom with kitchenette and own balcony or terrace - I doubt you can find anything like that anywhere in Nicaragua. But of course, if you were looking for a simple room with a bed, you can find them ceaper.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I have stayed in Leon many times at some of the most expensive hotels in this city. By far and away this is the best hotel! I brought my mother with me to visit family in the city and we had a lovely suite with separate bedrooms each with our own large bathroom. We had a sitting room with a very well stocked kitchenette, all with a lovely patio overlooking the huge swimming pool. Leon can be very hot and gritty and this hotel is an oasis in the city. The staff is lovely!

Room Tip: This would be an excellent place to stay with a family! As my mother is a senior we stayed on the gr...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family