“Tasty and Affordable with Great Service”
Review of Carnivoro

Carnivoro
Ranked #18 of 97 Restaurants in Leon
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: In our restaurant we have service with Restaurant Bar, national and international cuisine, delicious menus for lunch, dinner, dishes Executives and snacks, rich bar national and international drinks.
New York City, New York
“Tasty and Affordable with Great Service”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We quite enjoyed our late night meal here. The food was quite tasty, the prices were very very reasonable, and the drinks were delicious. The service staff is also on top of it's game. Highly recommended if you are hungry in Leon. Bonus that this place stays open later than most other kitchens in this colonial town.

• Visited May 2014

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Veggie-friendly meat restaurant”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Happy as a vegetarian with a meat-eating boyfriend to find a place that we both enjoyed. They didn't have my first choice, so I opted for houmous and pitta, which was a generous serving. My boyfriend ordered a meat platter and said it was delicious. Our waiter was so attentive and professional that we spent half the evening discussing how good he was, and how we're not used to such good service back home.

• Visited May 2014
San Francisco, California
“Absolutely delicious, meaty, goodness!”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

We enjoyed our last meal in Leon at Carnivoro and had a fantastic meal. My husband and I started with the Corizo appetizer, with the Italian and Espanol sausages. All made in house and cooked to perfection - crisp on the outside and juicy and tender inside. Great green salad too, with a great house dressing. I had the Churrasco and my husband got the lamb ribs. Both were great, but the lamb was the stand out. The sauces they provide are also great additions to the meat, though definitely not needed as the meat quality and preparedness is wonderful. Tasty mojitos as well. Definitely a great value for the quality of food. We ate at several places in Leon and wished we would have found Carnivoro for our first meal, as we would have absolutely returned.

• Visited April 2014
Falls Church, Virginia
“Absolutely worst dining experience in a long time”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

This was by far the worst dining experience I've had at an established restaurant in a long time. I was excited once I looked at the menu but it was all downhill after that. I ordered the pork ribs but the waiter came back five minutes later and said they had no pork left of any kind. I then tried to order the barbeque chicken (pollo asado) but the waiter said it would take 45 minutes to cook the chicken. Frustrated, I said give me a hamburger. My wife ordered a caesar salad. Some 50 minutes later my hamburger arrived (it was terrible) and my wife's caesar salad came. It was nothing like a caesar salad and the dressing was a large gob of mayonnaise. I looked around the restaurant and everyone looked frustrated as they couldn't seem to get a meal out of the kitchen in a reasonable amount of time. All in all, it was a wasted evening in a very nice city.

• Visited April 2014
Montreal
“Excellent and genrous portions for a good price”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

The food was great, service was quick and professional and the setting was very pleasing. Love this place in León!

Get the carpaccio, it is out of this world! And could constitute a meal in itself even if it is in the starters portin of the menu.