“tasty”

Carnivoro
Ranked #17 of 99 Restaurants in Leon
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: In our restaurant we have service with Restaurant Bar, national and international cuisine, delicious menus for lunch, dinner, dishes Executives and snacks, rich bar national and international drinks.
Fort Myers, Florida
“tasty”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

The steak we had was excellent. The restaurant had a nice vibe to it. The shrimp ceviche was fair, but after all the place specializes in beef. Would recommend.

Visited November 2013

Arkansas
“Don't come hungry”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Great food and incredible bloody marys but the service is even slow for Leon. If you show up hungry then you might starve to death but if you show up with friends and want some great conversations and atmosphere then go to this place.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Uriah N
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Delicious & I am not a fan of steak.”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I initially was secretly disappointed that we were going to dine at this place at first, but I knew my delegation group was tired & hungry after a long two day trip up the mountain of Talolinga. I really enjoyed my shrimp kabob & steak combination meal. There was an appetizer of three sauces that you dip bread or other things in. I loved the sweet tamarind, the mild onion & tomato, & the very spicy one that was not typical of Nicaraguan food. Our native Nicaraguan friends giggled each time I took a bite of anything dipped in the hot one. They told me I was loco. The mixed drinks are pretty yummy! Nice atmosphere & fun experience!

Visited August 2013
Florida
“Best meal in Leon”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Not to be missed! Has a great bar and best meal we had in Leon and actually best meal we had during our travels in NIcaragua. Excellent meats , the churrasco was amazing!

Visited October 2013
“Despite its name good vegetarian food is also served”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Just off the centre this spacious and cool restaurant serves excellent meat and vegetarian dishes at reasonable prices. The food is different from the usual Nicaraguan fare and set off by stylish decore. Worth a visit.

Visited July 2013