“Simple and welcoming place, great food”
Review of Cafetin Don Jacks

Cafetin Don Jacks
Ranked #29 of 103 Restaurants in Leon
Cuisines: International
Description: We had a really good dinner at this restaurant last night and would like to review it on trip advisor. The owner, Jack, is canadian and has 25 years experience as a chef, and has lived in leon for 9 years. Menu was eclectic international food, including typical Nicaraguan, and we enjoyed probably the best meal we have had during our 3 months in Central America. Leon does not have regular addresses and 'Fte Clinica Mercedes' is their postal address! Please list so as I may review. Thanks.
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We had occasion to spend some time with Jack and sample his African stew. Yummy. Others in our party tried the Indian fare and enjoyed that, as well. So stop in while in Leon for a chat and a great meal

2  Thank Ruffwriter

Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Best burger in central America. This place is awesome. Very laid back, with a pool table in the middle of the place. Must eat!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

A tiny little restaurant in the centre of Leon, Jack's is a rare jewel. On my first visit I was served a burger which has not been bettered or equalled anywhere else on my journey around the globe. Handmade to perfection! I enjoyed the atmosphere and personal service that Jack gives so much that I returned again and again to try more delights from his menu and shoot some pool too.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

It had been a few times I was hearing good stuff about Don Jacks' place. So " why not " I went and tried it. My friends I ate the best burger ever there and please don't get me wrong burgers are not the only thing on the menu. You can have a real great dining experience in that very simple but friendly place. I strongly recommend eating there as Jack will do everything possible to make you happy and full.

1  Thank Michel20958
Reviewed September 30, 2012

As a dental tourist, I was not permitted to chew for more than a week. Pirate Jack cooked me special stuff which was so delicious I didn`t want to give it up for the regular menu. After a while I just let him decide what I wanted. That`s a first in a restaurant for me. Who knew pirates--or Canadians--cook like this--yum!

1  Thank Eva v